Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugly People Make Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing my wife and my daughters are beautiful....I'm good looking too....we are a very good looking family

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
      Man shut up already. You're obsessed with Fallen? Gtfo out of this thread you pretty boy go to the park and bag some girls or post your pics in facebook. You're not getting any dick here unless you show your pics to Akyra.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        Good thing my wife and my daughters are beautiful....I'm good looking too....we are a very good looking family
        ???Didn't you say your wife left you?

Comment

???Didn't you say your wife left you?
          She did not leave me it was a mutual agreement that it was best that we separated.....she is still my wife....still beautiful.....we are currently working it out.

Comment

She did not leave me it was a mutual agreement that it was best that we separated.....she is still my wife....still beautiful.....we are currently working it out.
            Oh I thought you made a thread that you were depressed your wife left you. Must have confused you with someone else.

Comment

Oh I thought you made a thread that you were depressed your wife left you. Must have confused you with someone else.

Comment

Yeah, I think you might have me confused with someone else.....

Comment

Originally posted by T-WANG View Post
                  Lol why are you laughing Wang? Me and DS are cool, i'm not trying to crack jokes on the guy.

Comment

Yeah, I think you might have me confused with someone else.....
                    Who were you before this account?

Comment

Man shut up already. You're obsessed with Fallen? Gtfo out of this thread you pretty boy go to the park and bag some girls or post your pics in facebook. You're not getting any dick here unless you show your pics to Akyra.
                      What can I say?

The bitches love me

Comment

Working...
                      X