No announcement yet.

If boxers are doping, they're most likely using EPO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    Pacquiao has improved, why can't you accept that? And he was fighting a stationary target who was extremely defensive. It's easy to shout PEDs! PEDs!
    Improved? Yes. 1231 punches thrown? Has nothing to do with improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      How many did it 15 years, 60 fights and several divisions into their pro career?
      what is that suppose to mean? Margarito was 13 years deep into his career and threw more than that against Clottey?

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
        Apparently after the first Moorer fight when he had shoulder/heart problems, his symptoms were said to be very consistent with HGH use. All they did was ask him if he used HGH. He said no, and that was that.
        Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Yea, but hes not all that bright. Have you heard him speak lately?
        i know i shouldn't talk **** since he did show a lot of heart in fights and put on some great fights......

but i'm a tyson guy.

fuck evan fields and his cheating headbutts.

Comment

tua's fat ass threw 800 punches in the ike fight and that's with ike throwing 1000 punches at him.

clottey wasn't throwing punches. pac was just teeing off.

it's not like pacquiao didn't always throw a lot of punches before.

Comment

how come it doesn't? It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that Pac trains harder now than he did back then. Matter of a fact, back in the day he wasn't even taking his career serious.

Fact is Pac, Floyd,and the Klitschko brothers are the hardest training boxers in the sport by far. No one puts in work like them, and if guys like Tony, Diaz and others, who don't even come close to working as hard on their cardio as pac can throw that many punches, why is it hard to believe Pac threw that many without being on something?
            Last edited by Khalid X; 03-18-2010, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              how come it doesn't? It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that Pac trains harder now than he did back then. Matter of a fact, back in the day he wasn't even taking his career serious.

Fact is Pac Floyd and the Klitschko brothers are the hardest training boxers in the sport by far. No one puts in work like them and if guys like Tony, Diaz and others who don't even come close to working on their cardio can throw that many punches, why cant pac who trains twice as hard?
              actually it doesn't have to be any improvement at all.

pac always threw a lot. he was throwing 90-100 punches a round against barrera in the 1st fight too back in 2003.

that was with a guy punching back.

a lot of boxers can throw 1200 punches when the opponent isn't fighting back.

Comment

Originally posted by Glock View Post

pac always threw a lot. he was throwing 90-100 punches a round against barrera in the 1st fight too back in 2003.

Wayne McCullough, Sam Soliman, Chiquita Gonzales come to mind when i think of volume punchers...Paul Williams too

Comment

Originally posted by Glock View Post

When I brought up improvement, I mean in conditioning and workout regiment. Everyone knows Pac trains way harder than he did back in the day as noted by countless or other boxers, reporters and others who either visit or train in the Wild Card gym. They all say the same thing, so for me that is enough of an explanation as to why Pac has increased stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                    When I brought up improvement, I mean in conditioning and workout regiment. Everyone knows Pac trains way harder than he did back in the day as noted by countless or other boxers, reporters and others who either visit or train in the Wild Card gym. They all say the same thing, so for me that is enough of an explanation as to why Pac has increased stamina.
                    i think he always trained hard.

only difference is he takes it more seriously than when he was younger.

i remember when he'd be at pool halls or partying late into the night in his younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      Wayne McCullough, Sam Soliman, Chiquita Gonzales come to mind when i think of volume punchers...Paul Williams too
                      clottey was just a punching bag.

pac can just throw anytime he wants.

others at least tried to dodge or move but clottey just stood there.

easier to throw punches even if it's blocked.

Comment

Working...
                      X