Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Rejects Fury's Claim That His Win Over Klitschko is Bette

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACs wins must be 10 x better than Floyd's then like hatton and dlh and cotton and much better than floyd.
    PAC stops them but didn't end up on canvas like josh for the people trying to make out Josh's win is better than fury's.

But boy is josh competitive and stubborn

Comment

Originally posted by Shams627 View Post
      He was stunned when he turned his back. And Fury tried to jump on him and Tony weeks gave Klitschko a breather.
      I remember only one time when Wladimir Klitschko may have looked slightly stunned. However, it didn't look like anything more than a slight surprise for getting punched. Also, Tyson Fury still wasn't close to dropping Wladimir Klitschko, never mind stopping him.

Basically, Tyson Fury inflicted almost no damage upon Wladimir Klitschko with his PUNCHES. Which is the total opposite of what Anthony Joshua did to Wladimir Klitschko.

In other words, Anthony Joshua's offensive display against Wladimir Klitschko > Tyson Fury's offensive display against Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

LOL AJ can't stop thinking about Fury. GOTCHA. The Furious One is a master in mind games.

Not only he can talk the talk, Fury - but he can walk the walk.
        You forgot drug cheat as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
          You forgot drug cheat as well.
          You expect me to reply to someone with 46 posts?

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
            You expect me to reply to someone with 46 posts?
            You just did Einstein.

Comment

If Klit went to the body after Joshua punched himself tired he would have finished Joshua. Not too smart from Klit.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                If Klit went to the body after Joshua punched himself tired he would have finished Joshua. Not too smart from Klit.
                Klitschko hasnt thrown a body punch in about 15 years

Comment

klisko

kliskooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Klitschko hasnt thrown a body punch in about 15 years
                    This is true. It just eludes me that he ignored that. Just cuz you never had to do it because nobody was ever on his level don't mean he shouldn't keep an Ace. Joshua was dead in the water. I don't know how he himself didn't think of this.

Comment

Working...
                    X