Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko - Davis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again with this... Both Floyd and Tank admitted that Tank isn't quite ready for Lomachenko yet and I tend to agree. Both are probably moving up to 135 soon so it can still happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      What was Loma doing at 22??

I guess he was hiding in the amateurs like a coward right?
      He was an amateur still. This is not even a remotely good or intelligent retort. Davis is a world champion with over 200 amateur fights, and has about 10 more professional fights than Lomachenko. Stop reaching. If Lomachenko was a world champion and ducking somebody in his division, like hell you wouldn't call him a ducker like he was.

Lomachenko is ready, Davis isn't. That's ducking. When will Davis be ready, when Lomachenko is past 32 years of age and has one foot outside of his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        Well, Corrales already turned Loma down, and it looks like Golden Boy is trying to set up a unification between him and Berchelt now

But Davis vs Berchelt is a seriously good match-up and I suspect we'll start seeing more demand for it after Berchelt annihilates Miura soon
        Upon further investigation it seems Tank can only fight Loma.... the other 2 are GBP so those fights are dead...... I think Floyd would work with Bob before Oscar....

On a side not Tank vs Uchiyama ain't bad.
        Last edited by Gentblue; 06-01-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X