Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heiland Ready For Jermall Charlo Eliminator, Then Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
    This should be fun. And if Charlo dominates and makes a statement it's gonna be real hard for GGG and Canelo to keep ignoring him.
    Keep ignoring him???? He's only been a middleweight for a few months..

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Charlo, Canelo, Jacobs, Khurt, if he beats Saunders, are fine. While I would love to see GGG vs Ramirez, DeGale, Jack, Dirrell, this is the first time his division has gotten hot in years. He should stay and fight the emerging good fighters there. Last time 160 was this good was back in 2007. Starting in 2008 and onward it has been horrible until late 2016
      Why would you want to see Ramirez who is terrible he is no puncher whatsoever Chris Eubank Jnr would stop the mexican roadsweeper in six rounds

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        If GGG wants to be a legend, (like many believe), he should move to 168 and fight the likes of Degale, Groves, Zurdo. as compared to fighting the Charlos and Heilands.

and may be a long shot......... match with Ward..
        So beating Groves, Zurdo and DeGale now makes you a legend? I think staying at 160 and beating Canelo, Charlo and rematch Jacobs does more for his status and are way more competitive. I think Charlo will beat him and rule the 160 division. Canelo vs. GGG is a 50/50 fight, as is a rematch with Jacobs. Things are going to heat up at 160 over the next 12-18 months. Nothing special about 168 right now. Ward isn't coming back down, and Zurdo isn't a world-beater. His biggest win was a washed up Abraham who was never an elite fighter to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Why would you want to see Ramirez who is terrible he is no puncher whatsoever Chris Eubank Jnr would stop the mexican roadsweeper in six rounds
          Eubank Jr struggled with Saunders.

Comment

Let's go

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Keep ignoring him???? He's only been a middleweight for a few months..
              Are you unaware that Canelo and Jermall Charlo were at 154 at the same time? Everybody knows that Canelo went after the easy WBO belt when he challenged Liam freaking Smith instead of pursuing a much tougher fight against Charlo who was a CHAMPION at the same weight class at the same time.

quick edit- Oh I see that you mean GGG. Ok I can't say that GGG has been ignoring Charlo, but I doubt that Golovkin wants any part of Jermall. I know GGG has completely ignored Erislandy Lara, so I'm pretty sure he'll ignore Charlo as well.
              Last edited by jinx_htx; 04-26-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Let's get this poppin'! What's the hold up? I can't get enough of the Charlo. Bros! Props to Jermell for a great performance this past weekend! I peeped Heiland's highlights and this looks like a 50/50 fight! Definitely a step up for Jermall! This is what champions do! Let's go! Salute to the Young Lions!
                So you came to the conclusion that the fight is 50/50 based on highlights?

Comment

Jermall will win easy.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    So you came to the conclusion that the fight is 50/50 based on highlights?

Yeah, I know that's crazy, but the guy looks good, southpaw, 6 KOs in his last 7 fights. OK, maybe his resume is weak, but Charlo is going from 154 to fighting a #1 contender @ 160.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
                      Are you unaware that Canelo and Jermall Charlo were at 154 at the s piame time? Everybody knows that Canelo went after the easy WBO belt when he challenged Liam freaking Smith instead of pursuing a much tougher fight against Charlo who was a CHAMPION at the same weight class at the same time.

quick edit- Oh I see that you mean GGG. Ok I can't say that GGG has been ignoring Charlo, but I doubt that Golovkin wants any part of Jermall. I know GGG has completely ignored Erislandy Lara, so I'm pretty sure he'll ignore Charlo as well.
                      G is going to be criticised no matter what he does. If he moves up then he's ducking Charlo. If he fights Charlo he's afraid to move up. If he fights Canelo he's only in it for the money. If he gives Jacobs a rematch then it will be spun that he already beat him so he is confident of winning if he doesn't then he's ducking. No matter what he does there is a group that is going to spin it negatively. The guy is getting older and there are only so many fights left in the tank he can't possibly fulfill everybody's expectations.
                      Last edited by TonyGe; 04-27-2017, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X