No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor - Issued a boxing license

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor - Issued a boxing license

McGregor has been issued a boxing license in the state of California?? Its true? what you say guys?

he's already in talks to face Malinaggi to setup a Mayweather show down

Comment

i think mcgregors power is for real, so would be interesting to see how he does at boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
        i think mcgregors power is for real, so would be interesting to see how he does at boxing...
        Punching power is alot different with MMA gloves on than with boxing gloves on.

I think McGregor probably would lose to any top 25 boxer from 147-168 (the weight division range he's fought in over the last year or so), but f#ck yea sign me up on it being interesting to see what were to happen if he did get into boxing. Plus I'm being conservative in just keeping it at the top 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Punching power is alot different with MMA gloves on than with boxing gloves on.

I think McGregor probably would lose to any top 25 boxer from 147-168 (the weight division range he's fought in over the last year or so), but f#ck yea sign me up on it being interesting to see what were to happen if he did get into boxing. Plus I'm being conservative in just keeping it at the top 25.
          glove aside i still think with him being a southpaw, with good speed and his power he will cause some fighters some problems,
          either way its defo interesting

Comment

He needs to make the fight with Mayweather already then.

Comment

Lets see what he can do with in BOXING WORLD.

Comment

Working...
              X