Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Makes History, Decisions Cuadras For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The P4P King retained his throne with a tough fight with Causdras. I had 8-4 Gonzales winning 8-4. I was a little worried going into the 12th round, Cuadras looked ready to pounce on Gonzales but low and behold Gonzales was the one that whipped Cuadras ass that round.

P4P #1, anyone who disagrees or tries to demote him with the tomfoolery DKSAB.

And you Mexican fans should ashamed. Either that or you need to sober up.

Comment

• I thought Gonzalez won a close tough fight. Imo 8-4 or 7-5 was fine. Cuadras elevated himself despite losing.

Very entertaining card from LA. HBO has been **** this year for the most part but gave fans the kind of card we grew up with.

Comment

• Lets get something clear, the reason chocolatito eyes were swollen was because of accidental headbutts! Just heard it in an interview!

Comment

• Cuadras gave him a boxing lesson and rearrange his face

Comment

• Me and my homeboy were talking about that all fight

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              The P4P King retained his throne with a tough fight with Causdras. I had 8-4 Gonzales winning 8-4. I was a little worried going into the 12th round, Cuadras looked ready to pounce on Gonzales but low and behold Gonzales was the one that whipped Cuadras ass that round.

P4P #1, anyone who disagrees or tries to demote him with the tomfoolery DKSAB.

And you Mexican fans should ashamed. Either that or you need to sober up.
              I also believe that Roman won round 12, but it seems like others don't. I think the 117-111 judge had Letterman's card plus the 12th for Roman. It was one of those kinds of fights where some rounds weren't cut and dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                This is the first decent guy he's fought in four years and he didn't look like any monster I'd be checking under the bed for.
                This is his 4th weight class. They have weight divisions in boxing for a reason. When you start moving up facing quality bigger fighters, the task gets tougher. He's still overwhelming guys. They're just not getting hit amd going away anymore.

That's why I wanna see GGG move up. I think the reluctance to move up on his team's part is because of what's happened to Chocolatito his last couple fights. If GGG moves up to 68, does he instantly become the best fighter there? Yep. Is there a chance that his strength and power won't overwhelm the bigger guys? Yep. You can't be a monster if you're not blowninf through guys. Chocolatito is finding that out.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ManOfVictory;17025525]Cuadras gave him a boxing lesson and rearrange his face[/QUOTE]

pretty much sums it up, i also loved how hbo commentators were hyping roman up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                    Cuadras gave him a boxing lesson and rearrange his face
                    Totally.

The fight should be 115-113 for Cuadras or a DRAW.

The face of Gonzalez was hurted as hell.

Comment

• Headbutts do that. I dont know what fight you watched but that was clearly a Chocolatito victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X