Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: McGregor Fight May Happen, I Can't Overlook Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. insists that a fantasy showdown with UFC champion Conor McGregor could very well become a reality.

[Click Here To Read More]
    This guy is always trying to sell u some BS and u all buy it. Smh

Comment

The fight will happen, its the biggest money maker in combat sports.

Dana White threw James Toney in with Randy Couture, why can't Conor McGregor be thrown in with Floyd Mayweather?

Let it happen I say.

This fight will sell 3 million ppv buys, a Pacquiao rematch will sell maybe 1.5 million buys, but the Conor McGregor fight is the only fight that can make Floyd the money he wants its a SPECTACLE and people love that stuff, I love it too, it sparks curiosity.

Floyd will give Conor will pocket at least 20 million plus.

Its the only Mayweather PPV besides a Pac rematch or a GGG fight I will order. The Berto fight was the first time I never ordered a Floyd ppv.

Same thing with Pacquiao Bradley 3 that was the first time I didnt order a Pac fight, I order pretty much all these guys fights.

Is it a credible win hell no, but its a big money fight, will it tarnish Floyds 50 and 0 credibility yes, if he beats an MMA fighter for it, people will chit on it, but Floyd doesn't care.

The only danger is if Conor knocks out Floyd, that will do more than Hurt Floyd, it will destroy boxing and MMA will prevail if that happens, so Boxing needs a Floyd win. Conor has some insane reach though and he is a hard puncher.

Another positive thing is if Floyd can get some MMA fighters to box on the card, like Nick or Nate Diaz make their pro boxing debuts or something.

Comment

There's some dumb mother fkers in this world and anyone who orders this is one of them.

Comment

If Manny was saying he wanted to fight McGregor these same *****s would have over 200 pgs already talking about Manny wanting to avoid top guys and picking a taxi driver that's coming off a loss at his own sport etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            Dana White pretty much has last word on this fight and he's not going to let it happen.
            Mayweather-McGregor can do 2-3M buys IMO. That's a lot of money especially since you're bringing the boxing and MMA audience together. Dana can make more money on this one than 10 of McGregor's fights.

Comment

Its just an easy money grab from floyd if he does it. An easy fight with alot of hype. Boxing vs UFC lol the casuals will eat it up

Comment

Lol, easiest payday EVER. Guy just lost to a gatekeeper. I think he should go ahead and get that money if suckers are gullible enough to think it's a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Roy has got it wired .

roys speech seems to be getting worse.

Comment

Probably an easy payday for Mayweather if it happens.

Comment

Respect to Floyd for steady talking about some **** everyone is saying is bs except him it seems. He's a marketing genius or a trolling genius or a lil of both idek at this point. The f#cked up thing is depending how this is angled if it were to take place, I could see it going so mainstream it'd break the Manny vs Floyd PPV record.

I feel like straight pro boxing wouldn't hold as much appeal nor would straight MMA, but maybe if they did a hybrid thing with MMA gloves, but boxing rules it'd get a ton of people interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X