No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Jabs Eubank Jr., Talks Jones-Maccarinelli

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    Jeter should not have been in the same ring but the difference with the spike o'sullivan fight is that spike has a big punchers chance is very durable and will test more than Eubanks chin ....don't write him off , Eubank will have to be on top form !
    Yeah spike does have some intangibles with his toughness and a bit of pop . But his record since Saunders has been mostly against Jeter type opponents with glass chins on Al Haymon undercards. So he has alot to prove to me with that Saunders schooling where he looked like a baby in a pram getting his candy taken for the full 36 minutes.
    Last edited by chocolate; 10-31-2015, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
      Yeah spike does have some intangibles with his toughness and a bit of pop . But his record since Saunders has been mostly against Jeter type opponents with glass chins on Al Haymon undercards. So he has alot to prove to me with that Saunders schooling where he looked like a baby in a pram getting his candy taken for the full 36 minutes.
      What I like about Spike is he (like BJS) won't be intimidated by the silly Eubanks persona.

With both Eubanks it is a battle of the mind as much as the body.

Steve Collins played it perfectly with Snr, I'd like to see Spike take the same approach.

Comment

Working...
      X