President Obama is DROPPING THE BALL vs ISIS, Hillary COULD LOSE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    wtf does this have to do with my post?

of course hillary is a hawk. she voted for afghanistan and iraq which lost her the election to obama. what im saying is that if obama doesnt beat ISIS now, its gonna affect hillary's chances of winning the election.

learn to analyze what you read properly.
    sorry. got sidetract reading others posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      I'm not in favor of the West standing by while innocents of all ages are beheaded, families shot in their homes, girls raped and sold at auction and whatever other terror these animals wish to inflict.
      There are people being beheaded, families shot in their homes, and girls getting raped in Mexico too. Why does the West just stand by there?

If you're going to favor intervention then you have to favor it everywhere it's needed not just in the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I hear you, but the primitive Middle Eastern countries will never do anything for the greater good. The people they hate the most, far from being the West is actually their own neighbours. Iran-Iraq, Turkey-Kurdistan, Israel-Lebanon etc with multiple religious feuds concurrent.

As much as some like to point fingers at the West, there are those on the ground in the Middle East who are eternally grateful for Western intervention. These are the innocent people caught in the crossfire.

Short of taking over these countries outright, there is no solution. Imo band-aids are the best we can do. An imperfect solution is better than no solution (imo).
        I think we are pretty closely aligned even though we have what seems a very different strategic approach in the region. I have a decent, albeit not expert level handle on the politics/religion in the region and its extremely complex with multiple agendas and it seems you do too. Its a mess. I still think the only ones that should fix it are the local people.

I have absolutely no doubt the usa and UK could roll i to Dabiq or wherever the islamist Sunni's want us too for their "big day" in front of allah and we could whip their ass....but then another group start up. After 10+ years of screwing it up i think the coalition need to try something new and it seems we are for now...

I must admit, i keep hoping the Turks will let kurds into Kobane or a number of SAS are dropped into Kobane to provide a band-aid fix to the kurds that i admire for the way they are conducting themselves. (Yes i know their agenda and Turkeys lol)

Comment

Working...
        X