No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Heartbroken Over Recent Family Tragedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    I have nothing to lose, so you better understand when it's time to hunt you down, I will do it swiftly, and sharply. I would never let a guy named randall beat me up in a fight. I assume you own a Vauxhall AKA Opel or whatever in the US. So I know the brand of your car, now if I knew the city, I will start with a lead.

I dare you to give me your city.
    You still going over there sweetheart? Like I said. Deranged. And a fking keyboard warrior. Now, i think you've made yourself look a prize pr1 ck enough for one thread, don't you?. You don't know jack about me and your assumptions make you look as stupid as your potty talk. Grow up,get yourself off to bed and ask the grown ups in your house to take you back to the doctors tomorrow and see if they can give you something for your fktardery.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
      You still going over there sweetheart? Like I said. Deranged. And a fking keyboard warrior. Now, i think you've made yourself look a prize pr1 ck enough for one thread, don't you?. You don't know jack about me and your assumptions make you look as stupid as your potty talk. Grow up,get yourself off to bed and ask the grown ups in your house to take you back to the doctors tomorrow and see if they can give you something for your fktardery.
      I waited til 2013 to bust you up son. Post me your address and I will come down and we can have a fist fight to resolve our troubles. I am taking this off here and to the real World.

I know you are scared, it is clear you are a keybaord warrior and a masterful one. How about take this outside to the streets?

Comment

I waited til 2013 to bust you up son. Post me your address and I will come down and we can have a fist fight to resolve our troubles. I am taking this off here and to the real World.

I know you are scared, it is clear you are a keybaord warrior and a masterful one. How about take this outside to the streets?
        ??? the fact that you did actually wait until after midnight to post a reply indicates that you are as sad, deranged and in so desparate need of a hand job from a gentleman in a public convenience as I suspected you were.

its not a punch in the face you need pal...its an injection of stabilising medication and maybe some time in the fresh air to clear all the BS out of ur brain.

as for sending you anything.. i wouldnt send you my flatulence if you were in a vacuum and needed something to breath before your lungs collapsed.

Go release your frustration over a saucy magazine or something instead of continuing to make yourself look like a c0c k on here.

If the threatening language continues btw I will happily report you to the site moderators and then you can focus on hunting me down instead of sitting on here blowing smoke up your own jacksy and making yourself look like a sadact.

Comment

??? the fact that you did actually wait until after midnight to post a reply indicates that you are as sad, deranged and in so desparate need of a hand job from a gentleman in a public convenience as I suspected you were.

its not a punch in the face you need pal...its an injection of stabilising medication and maybe some time in the fresh air to clear all the BS out of ur brain.

as for sending you anything.. i wouldnt send you my flatulence if you were in a vacuum and needed something to breath before your lungs collapsed.

Go release your frustration over a saucy magazine or something instead of continuing to make yourself look like a c0c k on here.

If the threatening language continues btw I will happily report you to the site moderators and then you can focus on hunting me down instead of sitting on here blowing smoke up your own jacksy and making yourself look like a sadact.

My new years resolution. To report you for any misbehaviour on here. I find your post extremely aggressive and that you are encouraging me to fight you outside of the forum. If you continue to bait me, I shall report you to the administrator who holds more power than your moderators.

Please try not to be a dickhead like you have been through out the thread from the very first post. I hope you last until 2014 where we can arrange a boxing match. I give you one whole year to train and then let's duke it out at Repton Boxing club if you have any hint of a man inside you.

Comment

My new years resolution. To report you for any misbehaviour on here. I find your post extremely aggressive and that you are encouraging me to fight you outside of the forum. If you continue to bait me, I shall report you to the administrator who holds more power than your moderators.

Please try not to be a dickhead like you have been through out the thread from the very first post. I hope you last until 2014 where we can arrange a boxing match. I give you one whole year to train and then let's duke it out at Repton Boxing club if you have any hint of a man inside you.
            based on how quickly you just dropped ur guts through ur trousers at the prospect of being reported i suspect you have more than a hint of man inside you on a regular basis.

now...kindly do me quaver...and shhhhhhh!!

Comment

based on how quickly you just dropped ur guts through ur trousers at the prospect of being reported i suspect you have more than a hint of man inside you on a regular basis.

now...kindly do me quaver...and shhhhhhh!!
              Based on your threats of reporting me, I realised I was not dealing with a real man, but someone who hides behind his father and brothers. You are a team sport player, no balls to do any sport solo. I see the fear in your eyes.

I am an Orc and you a Hobbit. I smell that fear.

Comment

Based on your threats of reporting me, I realised I was not dealing with a real man, but someone who hides behind his father and brothers. You are a team sport player, no balls to do any sport solo. I see the fear in your eyes.

I am an Orc and you a Hobbit. I smell that fear.
                that thing you can smell...thats coming either from your breath or your butt...there won't be a huge difference.

i already have reported you because you are spoiling my enjoyment of the site by threatening to 'hunt me down' and commit an assault on my person

it is a moot point as to whether you would be successful or not, you would not, the mere fact that you use this forum to make such threats violates the terms and conditions of the sites use.

Comment

that thing you can smell...thats coming either from your breath or your butt...there won't be a huge difference.

i already have reported you because you are spoiling my enjoyment of the site by threatening to 'hunt me down' and commit an assault on my person

it is a moot point as to whether you would be successful or not, you would not, the mere fact that you use this forum to make such threats violates the terms and conditions of the sites use.
                  I fear that you will be banned for accusing me of having poo breathe. Extremely rude of you. I hope you also get banned. I believe you are a failure in life and thus hate on others. Stopped being so cynical and reporting posters because you were mentally defeated.

You lost.

Comment

Working...
                  X