Chris Eubank Jnr is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    Great post.

We will see whos correct. But ill state my claim. He will get destroyed with his dreadful footwork,Average power and terrible punch output.

As i said before,The plebs on this thread will be private messaging me, apologising to me and begging me for further correct predictions. The only time im wrong in predictions is robberies i.e Kovalev schooling Ward.

Problem is, despite being schooled ,Ward is levels above eubanl Jnr. And groves, degale and smith will all prove this.

We will up this thread come semis/or finals.
    Haha you ****ing idiot, the amount of **** predictions, innacurare threads you have made down the years....

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      There i said it..the guy has improved more than i thought he would, but hes Euro level and nothing more.

His Footwork is terrible, no defence, dreadful head movement. Even against this Turkish guy, who is C level at bes, he was getting clocked and showed not high punch output until he landed.

His win over Abraham, was a good win ill give him that, but we all Know Abrahams limitations. but i feel assuming Groves is even 70% of the fighter that fought Froch, then i expect a easy points win.

I will give Eubank jnr this, i think he has a good chin like his father, but other than that hes technically awful.

If he somehow lucks out against Groves i expect the Callum Smith to Body shot him to Death.

Cannot believe the numpties on here fall for this guys hype???/
      I agree 100% - ATM its just all hype.

The actual FACTS are;
      He has not beaten a single prime top 5 MW or SMW
      He is does not carry serious KO power
      He has limited defense and footwork

On the plus side he has the 'Warriors Code'

The whole Eubank setup depends on the intimidation factor, that is why his father is ALWAYS telling anyone who sticks a mic in his face that Junior is and 'Animal' etc.

If he loses against Groves, he will be exposed as the limited boxer he really is. If he wins, then we just have more of the twitter BS to put up with for a few years until his father spends all his money and goes bankrupt...for the third time.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        I agree 100% - ATM its just all hype.

The actual FACTS are;
        He has not beaten a single prime top 5 MW or SMW
        He is does not carry serious KO power
        He has limited defense and footwork

On the plus side he has the 'Warriors Code'

The whole Eubank setup depends on the intimidation factor, that is why his father is ALWAYS telling anyone who sticks a mic in his face that Junior is and 'Animal' etc.

If he loses against Groves, he will be exposed as the limited boxer he really is. If he wins, then we just have more of the twitter BS to put up with for a few years until his father spends all his money and goes bankrupt...for the third time.
        but is he trash? Not by a long shot. People need to choose their words carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          but is he trash? Not by a long shot. People need to choose their words carefully.
          In Professional boxing everyone is trash until they beat a top quality fighter.

Otherwise they are just hype.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            In Professional boxing everyone is trash until they beat a top quality fighter.

Otherwise they are just hype.
            I respectfully disagree, bro. Even journey fighters deserve credit. It takes heart, skill and years tp enter a ring in the pros.

Comment

Thank youuuuuuuuu

Comment

He's now getting praise from a few anti Golovkin idiots only because Golovkin didn't fight him, even though Eubank was the one who ultimately declined the fight. Had Eubank gone through with the fight and Golovkin won, you can bet that these jackasses would be calling Eubank the worst fighter of all time.

Comment

Working...
                X