0.00%
    A religious leader with some good ideas
    12.24%
    A man of little significance whose importance is exaggerated
    4.08%
    An mentally person who believed he was the Son of God
    12.24%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 08-21-2017, 03:16 PM.

He is God.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
      He is God.
      Okay. That would be option #1.

Comment

Aint got much against him, but if I heard he was doing a lecture and some magic tricks somewhere I wouldn't go into town that day, just stay at home and crack on with making the clay pots the wife has been nagging me about all summer

Comment

Good guy, He was.

Comment

Religion repulses me, outdated cults. This is the twenty first century ffs, if you believe in horse shyt like religion you may as well believe in pixies and gnomes, it's impossible to have a rationale debate with fückwitted imbeciles who believe in this shyt.

My grandmother was raised in an orphanage and the abuse present in these catholic institutes or whatever the fück you wanna call them is beyond sadistic and perverse, these fücks can not be beyond the law and surely anyone who believes they will go to heaven having commuted abuse has a very warped sense of their religion, which about sums them all up.

I'd like to see all religion eliminated, behead the beheaders, burn the witch hunters so on........ atheists need to group together and root out the evil that passes itself off as religion.

Comment

He died for your sins, you f@ggots.

Comment

One of the most influental people in the history of the world. Maybe even the most influental.

I’m sure he wasn't perfect but was pretty close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Religion repulses me, outdated cults. This is the twenty first century ffs, if you believe in horse shyt like religion you may as well believe in pixies and gnomes, it's impossible to have a rationale debate with fückwitted imbeciles who believe in this shyt.

My grandmother was raised in an orphanage and the abuse present in these catholic institutes or whatever the fück you wanna call them is beyond sadistic and perverse, these fücks can not be beyond the law and surely anyone who believes they will go to heaven having commuted abuse has a very warped sense of their religion, which about sums them all up.

I'd like to see all religion eliminated, behead the beheaders, burn the witch hunters so on........ atheists need to group together and root out the evil that passes itself off as religion.
                  Peace be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    He died for your sins, you f@ggots.

Comment

Working...
                    X