Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest. The main reason Floyd fans trash Margarito is......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Mayweather wasn't strong enough or tough enough to take the beating a prime Marg would've gave him. Look at what an old De La Hoya did to Mayweather (almost beat him). And look what a washed up Cotto was able to do to Mayweather (was his toughest fight before Maidana).

Now look at what Margs did to a prime Cotto. I know he had casts but those casts don't give you an ATG chin.

Margarito would have fucked Mayweather up, and deep within his heart and soul Mayweather knows that. TBE The Best Evader
    Child please an old shot Mosley completely toyed with Margarito for 9 rounds then put him down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Why is it always called irrational love or something negative whenever a Floyd fan responds to a post with something factual and positive?

There is always some kind of comment about "living vicariously through Floyd" as if all the Floyd fans (code for black posters) are poor or have no role models other than Floyd.

We don't see this with any other fan base, even if the fighter they support comes from a 3rd world country in Europe or Asia , a small island near bankruptcy, or a part of Mexico that resemble a 3rd world country.

I know a lot of you are incensed that Floyd beat the guy you like but do those losses hurt so much that you have to stereotype all Floyd fans just to feel good about yourselves?
      LOL man they are losing it!!!!

Comment

Margarito had a great chin and stamina, that's all. If you couldn't keep up the pace for 12 then you're in trouble. We all know Mayweather had superb conditioning, Margarito wouldn't win a round.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Because deep down they feel that Floyd avoided that fight, and feel that Margs was a threat to Floyd.

They don't like that the love of their lives (Floyd) is perceived as having ducked that fight, so at every opportunity they try to diminish Margarito.
          Floyd fought and beat Margarito's dad.....Shane Mosely

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            LOL man they are losing it!!!!
            Yes they are....

The Brown-skinned White supremacist are losing it.

While they're hating on us....their white heroes are looking to kick them out...as they should.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Margarito had a great chin and stamina, that's all. If you couldn't keep up the pace for 12 then you're in trouble. We all know Mayweather had superb conditioning, Margarito wouldn't win a round.
              Floyd also had the best body jab in boxing....Tony would have been folded like a beach towel.

Comment

For a athlete with such a big ego, sometimes Mayweather lacked serious confidence in his ability! I believe that he was unsure of Margarito! I always remember a quote by a track and field athletes called Michael Johnson! Who over the history of his career, was only beaten literally 5 times in competition! You will probably only find video footage of him losing about 3 times! (Johnson stated that? He never stepped on the track unless he was certain that he was going to win! He stated that he never chanced it, or left anything to fate!)...

Floyd Mayweather in my opinion also had this same mentality, he does not TAKE a fight unless he is certain he is going to win! and his body and mind is in the optimal condition! This is a very unusual mindset for a boxer, because sometimes in the sport of boxing you have to just take your opportunities! That is why throughout my life i have never bet against Floyd Mayweather! If he takes a fight? He has perceptually seen something that he can exploit.

Mayweather was weary of Margarito, but in my opinion he would of beat him! Mayweather back when Cotto faced Margarito had the ability to put his punches together, and i even think he was marginally tougher than Cotto mentality! It would be a good fight, but Mayweather would just be landing too many punches.

It would be a brutal fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Why is it always called irrational love or something negative whenever a Floyd fan responds to a post with something factual and positive?

There is always some kind of comment about "living vicariously through Floyd" as if all the Floyd fans (code for black posters) are poor or have no role models other than Floyd.

We don't see this with any other fan base, even if the fighter they support comes from a 3rd world country in Europe or Asia , a small island near bankruptcy, or a part of Mexico that resemble a 3rd world country.

I know a lot of you are incensed that Floyd beat the guy you like but do those losses hurt so much that you have to stereotype all Floyd fans just to feel good about yourselves?
                  I'm not talking specifically about floyd fans

However anyone who actually likes that guy or sees him as a roll model well it says a lot about what kind of person they themselves are. Guys a total ducker and an all round rubbish person

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    For a athlete with such a big ego, sometimes Mayweather lacked serious confidence in his ability! I believe that he was unsure of Margarito! I always remember a quote by a track and field athletes called Michael Johnson! Who over the history of his career, was only beaten literally 5 times in competition! You will probably only find video footage of him losing about 3 times! (Johnson stated that? He never stepped on the track unless he was certain that he was going to win! He stated that he never chanced it, or left anything to fate!)...

Floyd Mayweather in my opinion also had this same mentality, he does not TAKE a fight unless he is certain he is going to win! and his body and mind is in the optimal condition! This is a very unusual mindset for a boxer, because sometimes in the sport of boxing you have to just take your opportunities! That is why throughout my life i have never bet against Floyd Mayweather! If he takes a fight? He has perceptually seen something that he can exploit.

Mayweather was weary of Margarito, but in my opinion he would of beat him! Mayweather back when Cotto faced Margarito had the ability to put his punches together, and i even think he was marginally tougher than Cotto mentality! It would be a good fight, but Mayweather would just be landing too many punches.

It would be a brutal fight.

Stopped reading right there.

Comment

they hate on marg for the simple fact that floyd avoided him even though floyd could have beaten him so this makes floyd looks bad, its one of those high risk low reward type fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X