Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For All Those Who Talked Trash About GGG...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All Those Who Talked Trash About GGG...

It's safe to say now that he didn't take the Saunders fight because he had this one signed. It's safe to say that whatever might have been said about an offer to fight Canelo and Triple G turning it down, is garbage. The fight is happening. No one's ducking. It is here.

The main point is that until a fighter takes a weak fight in place of a tough one or anything is actually signed, stop blowing up about things you don't know about. Just because it's on twitter doesn't make it real. I said nothing about GGG not taking the 15 mil offer because for all I knew, it was BS and now it seems that it was. How interesting. Stop jumping to conclusions.

both men are true champions and have heart's of lions, both have seen absolute **** prior to there super star boxing careers, they earned this the hard way, both should not be slammed or shamed anymore, this is a true 50/50 fight, speed vs power

Comment

GEE is getting KTFO on Sept 16th

Comment

Team GEE took all of Canelo azz 2 mouth.

Comment

Take a good look at aboutfkntime

Claims to live in NZ but not a word about the Parker fight

Mention GGG and there are 100s of posts from him all saying the same thing.

Lots of click bait/alts on nsb

Comment

I didn't like GG bending over for Oscar here. He always said, "Unification is the goal", as did his devotees. We've had to endure that chant for 2 years here. But, he ditches unification because Oscar threatens to take that Canelo paycheck away. I didn't care for that. He should have fought Sanders in June, then taken Canelo in Sept.

Every year they claim he will fight 4x.....
            Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-07-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              It's safe to say now that he didn't take the Saunders fight because he had this one signed. It's safe to say that whatever might have been said about an offer to fight Canelo and Triple G turning it down, is garbage. The fight is happening. No one's ducking. It is here.

The main point is that until a fighter takes a weak fight in place of a tough one or anything is actually signed, stop blowing up about things you don't know about. Just because it's on twitter doesn't make it real. I said nothing about GGG not taking the 15 mil offer because for all I knew, it was BS and now it seems that it was. How interesting. Stop jumping to conclusions.
              How does Golovkin accepting the fight after his PPV flopped mean the $15 mil was bullshit?

Comment

GGG a bitch ass coward!

Comment

He's cashing out! The man knows he has no chance against Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I didn't like GG bending over for Oscar here. He always said, "Unification is the goal", as did his devotees. We've had to endure that chant for 2 years here. But, he ditches unification because Oscar threatens to take that Canelo paycheck away. I didn't care for that. He should have fought Sanders in June, then taken Canelo in Sept.

Every year they claim he will fight 4x.....
                    A boxer can make 4 fights a year, but against weak opposition or he has to wait for legit challenges, that's how it works. It's better to get one fight like Canelo than face 4 bartenders and cab drivers every year which is something we're used to see from Golovkin

No way a boxer can get 4 meaningful relevant fights in a year - there's a lot of people involved, promoters, managers, it's hard to reach a consensus for all people out there. Or you can get a lot of fights against the opposition nobody cares about. In other words, a fighter got to choose between frequency or quality. Team Golovkin wasn't choosing quality, that's for sure

It's nice seeing Golovkin agrees to make a fight that would be better for his legacy than BJS

Comment

Working...
                    X