Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yuriokis gamboa vs Joan Guzman at lightweight who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yuriokis gamboa vs Joan Guzman at lightweight who wins?

Man the battle of couldve beens..

Talented and all but just couldnt catch a break.

Who wins here?

I got gamboa by a majority decision.

Good fight imo, ill edge it to joan guzman though.

Comment

Who couldn't catch a break? If you mean Guzman then he deserves no sympathy. He was just plain lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
        Good fight imo, ill edge it to joan guzman though.
        looking at your name and all, i was thinking about mikey fighting both them guys.

back to topic? you think the joan guzman that fought sotto wins against the yuri that fought crawford?

Who you think is faster between them too.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Who couldn't catch a break? If you mean Guzman then he deserves no sympathy. He was just plain lazy.
          actually had a thyroid problem (hypothyroidism) which actually slows down the metabolism.....if you were to believe his camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
            actually had a thyroid problem (hypothyroidism) which actually slows down the metabolism.....if you were to believe his camp.
            I never heard about it and if he did have the problem that's fine and all but why not train harder if you knew you had a slower metabolism?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I never heard about it and if he did have the problem that's fine and all but why not train harder if you knew you had a slower metabolism?
              yeah.

i remember him not being able to make weight..Im no endocrinologist im not sure if it was a valid reason or just an excuse doe.

who you got between them two doe,

Comment

Gamboa.

I think Guzman was just a bit water downed version of Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                  looking at your name and all, i was thinking about mikey fighting both them guys.

back to topic? you think the joan guzman that fought sotto wins against the yuri that fought crawford?

Who you think is faster between them too.

thanks.
                  Thats tough but I still think Guzman will weather the early storm (explosiveness) of Yuri and use his better defense and punch selection to run Yuri into something same way crawford did. I think only way Yuri can beat guzman is to take him out otherwise he gonna get outpointed and joan can win both ways on tko and points.

But in all reality that fight ends up in a NC cause of massive headbutts before the completion of the 4th or by DQ cause both had no problem to take it their.

Comment

Two talented, underachievers and inconsistent boxers.
                    At 135 i pick Guzman, he was in a more natural weight and he was more consistent than Gamboa, it will be a great fight though, but were well schooled, fast, explosive, good defensive, hard punchers and both enjoyed going toe a toe, but Guzman had the better chin, after an explosive fight with some knockdowns, Guzman starts to win more and more rounds until he stops Gamboa in the late rounds after a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X