No announcement yet.

Alvarez vs Golovkin - REACH Differences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvarez vs Golovkin - REACH Differences

Before the whole Khan vs Alvarez bout, no one even mention about Lil'G's ''stiff jab'' in effect whenever the convo was about Lil'G vs Alvarez...

Now we're reading that Lil'G will control the fight with his stiff jab...

Do you guys honestly think that the judges will award Lil'G by ranged stiff jabs, and mainly those that are missed? Lil'G missed as well with that stiff jab against Stevens.. Those are power jabs, and that fatigues a boxer down, especially when missed OR when a heavy counter puncher reacts back with blows.

Do you guys honestly think Lil'G can walk Alvarez down? Alvarez has by far the best footwork vs all of Lil'G resumes, particularly, defensive getaways.

How will the judges award points on the counter attacks?

Alvarez by far has the fastest accurate counters, and Lil'G isn't Khan in defensive footwork.

Regarding reach, I see Lil'G missing a lot come fight night, and as I've said before, I think he's going to gas out, meaning the performance you didn't expect.

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Before the whole Khan vs Alvarez bout, no one even mention about Lil'G's ''stiff jab'' in effect whenever the convo was about Lil'G vs Alvarez...

Do you guys honestly think that the judges will award Lil'G by ranged stiff jabs, and mainly those that are missed? Lil'G missed as well with that stiff jab against Stevens.. Those are power jabs, and that fatigues a boxer down, especially when missed OR when a heavy counter puncher reacts back with blows.

Do you guys honestly think Lil'G can walk Alvarez down? Alvarez has by far the best footwork vs all of Lil'G resumes, particularly, defensive getaways.

Alvarez by far has the fastest accurate counters, and Lil'G isn't Khan in defensive footwork.

Regarding reach, I see Lil'G missing a lot come fight night, and as I've said before, I think he's going to gas out, meaning the performance you didn't expect.
    http://compuboxonline.com/throwdownf...-ko-8-stevens/

Comment

schooled the lad.

Comment

... Golovkin is a bum... for sure...

Comment

So we should assume Lil'G is faster than Khan? How about the Alvarez vs Khan stats? This was Khan's best offensive punch output by far...

Comment

If canelo is so good then make the fight and let's prove it in the ring. Stop the BS. Why is canelo hiding behind a 155 CW? make the fight and prove it.

Comment

Sonned. Now the lil fella come back grasping for straws, "b-b-b-bbb-but what about Khan's output?!!"

Comment

So we should assume Lil'G is faster than Khan? How about the Alvarez vs Khan stats? This was Khan's best offensive punch output by far...
                You used steven as an example of a fight in which golovkin was missing alot of jabs,but I showed you that he was landing at twice the middleweight average. As to why you keep on bringing up Khan's speed is beyond me. Khan and golovkin are two completely different fighters,both physically and stylistically. Khan is a blown up Jrwelter with no pop in his punch,while golovkin is a strong Middweight who easily kos other middleweights. Amir Khan needs his quick hands to overcompensate for his lack of chin,and basic punching patterns. On the other hand,golovkin might not be the fastest out there,but his sense of timing,distance,and punch varietion allow him to land with impressive accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  You used steven as an example of a fight in which golovkin was missing alot of jabs,but I showed you that he was landing at twice the middleweight average. As to why you keep on bringing up Khan's speed is beyond me. Khan and golovkin are two completely different fighters,both physically and stylistically. Khan is a blown up Jrwelter with no pop in his punch,while golovkin is a strong Middweight who easily kos other middleweights. Amir Khan needs his quick hands to overcompensate for his lack of chin,and basic punching patterns. On the other hand,golovkin might not be the fastest out there,but his sense of timing,distance,and punch varietion allow him to land with impressive accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post

LOL haahah

Comment

Working...
                    X