Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did Mayweather surpass Pacquiao, accomplishment wise after this win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did Mayweather surpass Pacquiao, accomplishment wise after this win?

I thought they were pretty close accomplishment wise (Pac probably accomplished a bit more considering his FW run) before they fought.

Floyd definitely won the fight, no question so none of that "Oh, Manny really won" crap.

Discuss.

Floyd is definitely the greatest fighter of this era. pretty much no one is disputing that now. hes probably a top 30 or 40 or so fighter atg wise. hes a great fighter.

Comment

doubt it..

jmm beat the better version of pac and did it with an exclamation point...

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Floyd is definitely the greatest fighter of this era. pretty much no one is disputing that now. hes probably a top 30 or 40 or so fighter atg wise. hes a great fighter.
        Not denying that Floyd is an ATG.

But in terms of accomplishment, did he surpass Pacquiao after this win?

Comment

i think Pac is still ahead in accomplishments

had Floyd beat Pac in 2009 he'll surpass him for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

i pretty much said so when i stated he was the greatest fighter of this era. he officially stands alone.

Comment

there is no question that floyd is greater AND better......both perception and reality-wise.

Comment

I thought they were pretty close accomplishment wise (Pac probably accomplished a bit more considering his FW run) before they fought.

Floyd definitely won the fight, no question so none of that "Oh, Manny really won" crap.

Discuss.
                I say Mayweather is on top because of the win.

We can say what we want, but neither fighter was at their peak. Especially after one of the two got KTFORND6.

This fight should've been made 5 years ago when both looked invincible.

Floyd will go out as one of the best of our generation.

Pacquiao's accomplishments, 8 time world champion at 8 different weight divisions. Thats going on the record books, might never be broken.

Comment

Definitely.

He will go down and be remembered as the greater fighter now he's beaten him without question.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    I say Mayweather is on top because of the win.

We can say what we want, but neither fighter was at their peak. Especially after one of the two got KTFORND6.

This fight should've been made 5 years ago when both looked invincible.

Floyd will go out as one of the best of our generation.

Pacquiao's accomplishments, 8 time world champion at 8 different weight divisions. Thats going on the record books, might never be broken.
                    He only has 6 world titles

Comment

Working...
                    X