No announcement yet.

If Floyd doesn't win by wide margin, he lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    Floyd can't have close fights when he literally takes every advantage from Maidana including his power by switching the gloves and then calls himself the best ever.

He struggled against a guy who had NO advantage in any category.
    That's why Floyd doesn't get credit.
    If you're going to flat-out lie, then how about Maidana's advantage of being 17lbs bigger, getting away with repeated rabbit punches, sneaking in low blows. I'm not into this whole "fain/unfair" childish shiz but you're bull****ting yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      Huh? The only other time a large collective group said he lost was 12 years ago. Quit crying already. It was a good competitive fight. show some balls, have some respect, and give credit where credit is due.
      the problem is that instead of giving both guys props for a good competitive fight they're bashing one or the other.

Comment

I think a lot of this is just fans poking at the Mayweather fans who want to make "EXCUSES" instead of just giving Maidana credit for a great fight and effort

Don't take any of the stupid stuff that being posted right now "SERIOUS" I am seeing just a lot of ignorant and embarrassing post right now LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          If you're going to flat-out lie, then how about Maidana's advantage of being 17lbs bigger, getting away with repeated rabbit punches, sneaking in low blows. I'm not into this whole "fain/unfair" childish shiz but you're bull****ting yourself.
          Getting away with it? He was repeatedly warned. Weeks even told him, "escuchame" "listen to me". Now how many times did Weeks take floyd to the side and warn him about his elbows, shoulders and holding?

None.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
            the problem is that instead of giving both guys props for a good competitive fight they're bashing one or the other.
            Exactly! It's a bunch of idiots overstating their case and there's very little intelligent dialogue taking place. If I don't think Maidana won, then I'm a Floyd fan. If I think Maidana did better than expected, then somehow I'm a Pacquiao fan... They can't be honest with themselves or anyone else and it's pretty cowardly.

Comment

Exactly! It's a bunch of idiots overstating their case and there's very little intelligent dialogue taking place. If I don't think Maidana won, then I'm a Floyd fan. If I think Maidana did better than expected, then somehow I'm a Pacquiao fan... They can't be honest with themselves or anyone else and it's pretty cowardly.
              Well at least there are some people on here with a brain left. It was a great fight but Mayweather clearly won. It happens man, everyone on here is 12 years of age.

Comment

Nice careful editing of my post to make it seem like I didn't address the weight issue that only helped make Maidana slower than he already was. Floyd had a height and length advantage. Maidana wasn't bigger than Floyd, he was fatter.

There's a difference when a career JWW outweighs you and a career JMW like Canelo outweighs you. You're an idiot if you think those 17lbs were an advantage for Maidana.

Comment

maidana was the more active fighter while mayweather threw the flashier punches. at the end of the day, mayweather was expected to blow maidana out of the water, a 12-1 underdog and yet maidana stretched mayweather like a piece of spagetti.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X