Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Wladimir Klitschko fire Emmanual Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr_Cynical
    Do you think Roach could make Wlad a better fighter?
    I would say he'd be better off with Roach than Steward because Roach let him keep his Euro style.

Comment

Originally posted by Neuraxis
      I would say he'd be better off with Roach than Steward because Roach let him keep his Euro style.
      Do you think he will go back to Roach?

Comment

Cita always has a "left wing" opinion on the Klitschkos. I think he's bitter about what happend to "his boy Byrd" against Wlad.

Comment

Do you think he will go back to Roach?
          I don't think so, but I hope so. I think he should because there might be bad blood with Fridz (sp?) because I didn't see him there tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Torino
            Cita always has a "left wing" opinion on the Klitschkos. I think he's bitter about what happend to "his boy Byrd" against Wlad.
            By you suggesting that Wlad should change his trainer, shows that you even think he did not look good.

Comment

I am starting to agree that he should go back to Fritz Sdunek, or atleast Freddie Roach!!! I think Roach really helped Vitali straighten out his right hand!!! One good thing I saw tonight was that Wlad actually looked pissed off in the fight!!! He needs to get meaner like Vitali!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole
                I am starting to agree that he should go back to Fritz Sdunek, or atleast Freddie Roach!!! I think Roach really helped Vitali straighten out his right hand!!! One good thing I saw tonight was that Wlad actually looked pissed off in the fight!!! He needs to get meaner like Vitali!!!
                And if Wlad refuses to be aggressive in fights, I think Vitali should stop being so nice and knock his brother around a couple of times.
                So hopefully Wlad gets some sense knocked into him while Vitali kills some of his brain cells.

Comment

Yeah Vitali seems to have the drive and killer instinct. Roach could significantly help Wlad in the long run.

Comment

And if Wlad refuses to be aggressive in fights, I think Vitali should stop being so nice and knock his brother around a couple of times.
                    So hopefully Wlad gets some sense knocked into him while Vitali kills some of his brain cells.

I really think Wlad And Vitali shoould go back to full on sparring each other!!! This would definately help make Wlad a Stronger fighter!!!

Comment

Pre Lewis, Vitali was probably more cautious than Wlad. The Lewis was obviously a huge confidence builder for Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                      X