No announcement yet.

Is it gay to wear socks in bed?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I should have specified. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Anything sexual with another man is gay.
    Well son of a b*tch. Maybe you should have clarified sooner dickhead, now Im gay.

Comment

I don't see how the two correlate lol

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
        Well son of a b*tch. Maybe you should have clarified sooner dickhead, now Im gay.
        You were born gay

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI
          it's gay to be so unsure of yourself that you're reduced to asking white internet *******.
          Always nice to get the opinion of Cleofus Tyrone Jenkins on matters such as this.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
            blaming someone else to come out the closet...not buying it

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              You were born gay
              Surely not, everyone knows its a conscious decision whether you like penis or not.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI
                Here's the scenario: you're in jail being gang-fucked by a Jamarcus, Devontrey, and Dantayvius. Because of their race, they're very well-endowed and they have HIV. Do you beg them to use a condom (thereby forfeiting the opportunity to claim rape)? Also after they start, do you begin to cooperate (by acting like you're enjoying it.. moaning like a gay whore, meeting them halfway with every thrust and gyrating your stink ass on their fucking cocks) with them to hasten the ordeal or do you resist to the end, making the torture as long and painful as possible... particularly if they were set on fucking you till you loved them and the C.O. on duty was watching the whole thing, beating off and screaming black power.
                I just tell the C.O. running the Pod to turn the channel to Soul Train.

Problem solved.

Comment

It could be considered gay if you were wearing the socks in bed while sucking some guy off at the same time.

Comment

i wear skinny jeans in bed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Been told so.

Apparently my whole life i've been doing something gay that i never knew of.
                      It is probably just one notch below blowing a dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X