Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Roy Jones beat Kimbo Slice, he wants David Haye next. Haye agrees

The sun:

How do I link ?

David Haye definitely wants the fight and said he will fight Roy at HW, if Roy gets past kimbo slice.

This is huge, when David Knock Roy the **** out, he will have something neither K2 have. An ATG on his resume.

Originally posted by Lennox0708 View Post
    The sun:

How do I link ?

David Haye definitely wants the fight and said he will fight Roy at HW, if Roy gets past kimbo slice.

This is huge, when David Knock Roy the **** out, he will have something neither K2 have. An ATG on his resume.

Bull****. Haye said the only fighter he will face will be a Klit, although he has come back on his words.

Comment

The sun:

How do I link ?

I'd like to think you were kidding with that statement, but given you're a Haye fan I'll have to take you at your word.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
        Bull****. Haye said the only fighter he will face will be a Klit, although he has come back on his words.
        It should be clear now that absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, that Haye says has ever been less than a lie.

Comment

Please be a joke......

Comment

Roy-Kimbo is bad enough.....

Comment

The sun:

How do I link ?

You have got to be joking.

Comment

They better not sanction this fight. If they do we should all by tickets and chain ourselves to the ring ropes to stop the fight. hippy style.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  They better not sanction this fight. If they do we should all by tickets and chain ourselves to the ring ropes to stop the fight. hippy style.
                  HELL NO WE WONT GO!!!

Comment

Not a joke, pretty much confirmed.

Send David Haye FB

99% Done Deal. Purse Split 70-30 to Haye.
                    Location. London.

HW will be the weight. HBO will buy this as well.

The news for Boxing scene should be happening soon.

I'm just posting it here first.

Comment

Working...
                    X