Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time Floyd fought someone with good lateral movement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time Floyd fought someone with good lateral movement?

It seems like lately all he fights is come-forward fighters or older guys that don't move as good as they once did.

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
    It seems like lately all he fights is come-forward fighters or older guys that don't move as good as they once did.
    Marquez

Seriously, ask manny how great Juan's lateral movement is. He struggled to catch Juan

Comment

Thread starter + Thread= Humour.

Mosley frustrated Pacquiao with his movement.
      Marquez made Pacquiao look like a clown with his movement and timing.

Comment

well I think Floyd leaving the ww division when it was hot and sitting on the sidelines while the best fought it out tells you everything you need to know about mayweathers agenda

Comment

All these good fights today and this guy dreaming about Floyd. He really is the second most popular athlete in Philippines

Comment

This has to be a damn joke....lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              well I think Floyd leaving the ww division when it was hot and sitting on the sidelines while the best fought it out tells you everything you need to know about mayweathers agenda
              Originally posted by Larryxxx View Post
              This has to be a damn joke....lmfao
              Hey Larryx super defender of floyd. You asked me in another thread who did floyd duck. Well without naming names this post I quoted is 1 of the reasons I think he is a duck and a cherry picker. I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard this reason considering your long days and nights as a veteran floyd defender so what's the spin you've come up with for this criticism?

Comment

Hey Larryx super defender of floyd. You asked me in another thread who did floyd duck. Well without naming names this post I quoted is 1 of the reasons I think he is a duck and a cherry picker. I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard this reason considering your long days and nights as a veteran floyd defender so what's the spin you've come up with for this criticism?
                at ww he fought the wbc champ 2 times,the wba champ,the ring champ,the ibf champ beat the #1 #2 guys in the division..is the lineal champion....who has he ducked????

Comment

No, it tells YOU everything you THINK you know about Floyds agenda armchair fan.

Comment

Victor Ortiz is young has good lateral movement and Floyd cut the ring off on him.And Pacquiao avoided Ortiz in favor of a old washed up Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X