Clear All

• Felix Sturm vs Grzegorz Proksa

VS

Who wins?
    Leonidas
    0.00%
    Super G
    100.00%

don't see proksa breaking through sturm's defense too much, but his activity will win him the fight. this is a good fight to have tbh, let's see if it gets made. i'd like to see any of these bottom bracket of top middleweights (barker, lee, sturm, murray, and proksa) face each other. hopefully it happens. talks about sturm moving up to face abraham are serious though, aren't they? or is it just forum talk?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      don't see proksa breaking through sturm's defense too much, but his activity will win him the fight. this is a good fight to have tbh, let's see if it gets made. i'd like to see any of these bottom bracket of top middleweights (barker, lee, sturm, murray, and proksa) face each other. hopefully it happens. talks about sturm moving up to face abraham are serious though, aren't they? or is it just forum talk?
      I agree. I think Proksa would be to much for a slipping Sturm.

Comment

Sturm is boring as ****, I would rather see Proksa in there with Murray/Macklin/Barker. Sturm has a great jab, but his work-rate ****ing sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          talks about sturm moving up to face abraham are serious though, aren't they?
          Probably not, he was just kicking Abe while he was down, on a high coming off the Zbik fight. He was hurt a couple of times vs Geale, no way is he stepping in the ring with AA. His best bet would be to rematch Geale, or retire on a high note.

Comment

Working...
          X