Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's timing > Kotelnik's timing. Would JMM have killed Alexander last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM's timing > Kotelnik's timing. Would JMM have killed Alexander last night?

I think he would. I see JMM beating everybody at 140 except Khan.

Maidana's punching power > JMM's punching power.

Would Maidana kill Khan?

Comment

JMM would Kill Khan. Resurrect him, and then rematch him to kill him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
        Maidana's punching power > JMM's punching power.

Would Maidana kill Khan?
        Amir has improved his defensive skills. He avoids punches much better now. he has shown improvements. Last night Alexander had a lot of trouble with Kotelniks timing. If JMM was in there, who times his punches excellent, would he have killed Alexander?

Comment

Not sure about that. Kotelnik has a very tight defense, that is tough to solve for a young fighter, that has never it before. Marquez despite still being very good, is clearly past his best and actually presents a lot of opportunities, as seen against Mayweather and Diaz. Sure his countershots are probably a bit harder than Kotelnik´s, but we can´t even say that for sure, since Marquez only fought above 135 once and he barely hit Mayweather.

Comment

Nobody is safe in that divison.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Nobody is safe in that divison.
              truer words have never been typed.

Comment

Amir made one huge mistake in the Prescott fight. But from what I've seen, he's definitely fighting more smarter and his defense has improved. He's so young yet incredibly talented, love his jab.

Comment

JMM isnt that imposing and his jab isnt that effective like Kotelnik's, The problem with Kotelnik is he has never been a busy fighter and that would count against you whenever you go oversea.

Comment

Hm.. hyping up JMM so when Khan fights him it's a "big" win. I like your strategy.

Comment

Working...
                    X