Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd announces Mayweather-Martinez for 160 lineal titles...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    Martinez is #3 P4P, he beat Williams and is the lineal champ at super welterweight and middle weight, who else can say they are the LINEAL champ at 2 weight classes???
    yes, why not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      Will you respect him again? For droppin the Pac fight to try to be the lineal MIDDLEWEIGHT champion of the world from the #3 P4P fighter in the world?

*Im asking hypothetically, not sayin Floyd will fight him, just askin if you would respect Floyd for fightin Sergio over Pac

Pretty Vs. Sexy

Middleweight Supremecy

He doesn't fight for belts or titles remember. Only for paychecks.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        yes, why not.
        You agree with him? He hasnt even beat a top 10 fighter and lost just 1 fight ago.

Also since when is he a superWW lineal champ?

Comment

Am I the only one who noticed the 'Pretty vs. Sexy' part? ****sexual to all extents.

Comment

I would respect Floyd more if he fought Martinez .

Comment

Floyd does not wanna fight anyone near or around 147 unless their old or coming up from light weight. So the chances of Floyd fighting Martinez is NEVER..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I'll never respect him again
                haha even if he takes on both klitchkos and wins the fight via first round ko's ?! :O sying bull**** like i will never respect him makes your opinion worthless u ***** ass hater ;D

Comment

That would be a bold move. However, I don't see Martinez as a great champion, far from it tbh. But like I said, it would be a pretty bold move on Floyd's behalf and I would give him respect for it.

Comment

Serio is a serious threat. If Floyd would fight him, then I give my full respect for him.

Comment

He still ducked the fighter who could give him his hardest test, so no, Floyd get's no respect. He's a straight up ***** and the only reason boxing didn't get it's biggest fight in more than a decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X