No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather owes me $60

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wet Bandit View Post
    I fell for it again. I purchased and witnessed another boring Floyd Mayweather fight. I knew this fight was going to be bull**** since it was first announced, but that damn 24/7 got me hyped. Marquez's training and him saying he was willing to die in the ring got my juices flowing. I was looking forward to a great fight between two masters. What I got was a sparring session between a small slow guy and a big fast guy. The size difference was ridiculous. Even with those physical advantagous Mayweather couldn't KO Marquez let alone really hurt him. I should have stuck with my original instinct and sat this fight out. All my focus will now turn to Nov. 14th because I know that Pac and Cotto will bring the noise. When we see how great that fight is we will all realize that we got hoodwinked last Saturday. Big ups to Cotto for always taking on all comers and a super big ups for Manny Pacquiao for being the most exciting fighter in the sport of boxing. The man has balls the size of the Philipines.
    Stream the fight bro

Comment

I fell for it again. I purchased and witnessed another boring Floyd Mayweather fight. I knew this fight was going to be bull**** since it was first announced, but that damn 24/7 got me hyped. Marquez's training and him saying he was willing to die in the ring got my juices flowing. I was looking forward to a great fight between two masters. What I got was a sparring session between a small slow guy and a big fast guy. The size difference was ridiculous. Even with those physical advantagous Mayweather couldn't KO Marquez let alone really hurt him. I should have stuck with my original instinct and sat this fight out. All my focus will now turn to Nov. 14th because I know that Pac and Cotto will bring the noise. When we see how great that fight is we will all realize that we got hoodwinked last Saturday. Big ups to Cotto for always taking on all comers and a super big ups for Manny Pacquiao for being the most exciting fighter in the sport of boxing. The man has balls the size of the Philipines.
      I agree, it was everything that almost everyone predicted and expected. Nothing short of a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jone2ts View Post
        Thats a scam there, you ***** about Floyd fighting JMM, but it's cool for Pac to beat up weight drained zombies and face a guy that is mentally broke and was given a victory at the expense of a legitimate WW? Makes no sense, Cotto isn't even ranked as high as JMM after he lost for god sake. Imma watch but only if I have people to go in I will drop maybe 10 at most on that.
        FOH with this emotional post. Cotto and Pac are gonna FIGHT breh, and Cotto's gonna win. F**k team Pac.

I support the go getters. Not punch sniping like Maypecker.. I mean Moneypecker.. umm Mudplucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          $60 bucks that's it?

i thought *******s were more expensive in vegas......
          LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            $60 bucks that's it?

i thought *******s were more expensive in vegas......
            lmaaaaoooo...

Comment

I just watched it at a homey's house. I ain't paid for a PPV in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                I just watched it at a homey's house. I ain't paid for a PPV in a long time.
                Aye. Same here. I was outside bull****ting with my cousin, when my homie who's house we watching it at yells, "HEY, KELLERMAN IS A LITTLE *****!" Missed the whole after fight theatrics....

Comment

Youre mad at the wrong person, get mad at Marquez for a lousy performance.

Comment

hahaha!

hahahaha!

Comment

i paid 15 for theater. i didn't feel too ripped off as i felt katsidis gave me my moneys worth. that was the first time i ever saw him and i found one of my new favorite fighters. although floyd pissed me off. i thought he was hungry and wanted to make a statement. i guess he did make one heck of a statement, it just wasnt the one i wanted.

the biggest thing that pisses me off is floyd claims to be the face of boxing, and you could argue he is. if floyd is the face of boxing then the critics are right, boxing is boring. i can't see how any fan would want to tune back in if this was the first fight they ever saw. dont get me wrong, i like boxing and can enjoy a good set of skills, but thats not going to get new casual fans into boxing in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X