What you prefer Pac vs PBF or Pac vs JMM 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    And then u put down the crack pipe...

I'd like to see Floyd end the Pacquiao hype train and then beat Cotto...
    your mother should have put the crack pipe down before she spit your disgusting looking ****face out. duckweather and you are together. and take hopkins out of your place coward, you dont know great fighters. may gamboa have mercy on your demon soul.

Comment

Whoever wins the JMM-Mayweather fight is good with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyercuda View Post
        your mother should have put the crack pipe down before she spit your disgusting looking ****face out. duckweather and you are together. and take hopkins out of your place coward, you dont know great fighters. may gamboa have mercy on your demon soul.
        Says the Paul Williams fan who fights mainly midgets for a living

Augustus destroy Mayweather? They shudda threw u in a dumpster at birth

Comment

Says the Paul Williams fan who fights mainly midgets for a living

Augustus destroy Mayweather? They shudda threw u in a dumpster at birth
          if paul moved up to heavyweight and fought the clitshcko sisters you would say he is fighting midgets. augstus is an atg, floyd retired when augstus was named friday night fighter of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyercuda View Post
            if paul moved up to heavyweight and fought the clitshcko sisters you would say he is fighting midgets. augstus is an atg, floyd retired when augstus was named friday night fighter of the year.
            Augustus an ATG?

This convo is over. Thanks for the laugh

Comment

Augustus an ATG?

This convo is over. Thanks for the laugh
              thanks you know as much as as bad barracuda who is **** compared to me. thanks you no nothing about boxing.

Comment

i would like to see both of them for a lot of reasons, BUT if I have to Choose one that must happen I have to go for PAC-PBF, biggest fight of the DECADE!!

Comment

Pacquiao-Marquez III, its better that way so that JMM will stop crying after Pacman knocks him flat on his back for good.

Comment

Working...
                  X