No announcement yet.

Hopkins, Golden Boy Push For a Calzaghe Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins, Golden Boy Push For a Calzaghe Rematch

Bernard Hopkins and Golden Boy Promotions are doing their best to lure Joe Calzaghe out of retirement. Calzaghe, 46-0, announced his retirement last month. Hopkins has been trying to land one final major fight before calling an end to his own career. Calzaghe won a close split decision over Hopkins last April, but was very against a rematch. He felt their styles make for a very ugly fight and their April bout was a clear example. [details]

Man I hope this happens, for me to see Joe Calzaghe loose is me dying a happy man, well not really but you know what i mean... I guaran-damn-tee that Calzaghe won't be Hopkins again...

Comment

Won't happen.

Comment

I'd luv this to happen but I don't think it will. I hope Bhop fights Dawson and whips his ass before he calls it a career. Dawson would take that fight before a Johnson rematch I'm sure.

Comment

If I wanted to watch a hugfest, I'd watch an MMA match.

Pops, just fight Dawson and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            Won't happen.
            Co-sign X10.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Hell ****ing no, I wouldn't wanna see this bore-fest in fact I will go out on a limb and say that Holyfield-Valuev was better than this ****fest

Comment

Boring ass fight, that wont happend but if iyt does, it will end up the same way. Calzaghe outworking B-Hop to a clear UD in a ugly fight.

I dunno why people want to see, this the only way fro Pops to do better is if he thows more, but if he throws more, he will get tire and Zaghe will KHTFO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  Won't happen.
                  cosign, they gona have to offer alot of cash for calzaghe to comeback

Comment

Yeah yeah BHop gets to beat Calzaghe again! I'm all for it. Don't let Calzaggs retire undefeated. This time Hops gotta go for the KO!

Comment

Working...
                    X