Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any posters here want to be boxing trainers or have a boxing related job one day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah i prefer training then being the trainer i do boxing on mondays just for training and exercise..

Comment

Only thing boxing related I have thought about was being a pro, I chose the accademic path 5 years ago.

I couldn't see myself wanting to be a trainer, commentator, cut man etc. Only reason I would consider it is to either salvage something from my career if it flopped or to continue having an involvement in the sport when I couldn't physically box any more.

Comment

I work as trainer/coach but stopped fighting due to injuries

Comment

i would like to own a boxing gym, and run a gym. but i wouldnt like to train a fighter tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Just wondering...........

I am working on that...hopefully use my skills and talents. I would like to work in possibly the Investing, financing and funding aspect of the industry.

Good Post.

Comment

good stuff fellas and dream

Comment

It's my dream to do ringside coverage one day. If I could do it for HBO, I'd be ecstatic, but I'd be happy with just local stuff.

Comment

i'd like to be more around the sport tbh, atleast work part time in a boxing gym on weekends or something. ideally, i'd learn more and more about boxing to teach fighters - i'm too old now to start boxing myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X