Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you Atheist guys make fun of religion then ducks a debate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    I lived in Tokyo for a few months back in the 08-09 years.
    I was helping to write the curriculum for the JET program.

And you don't have to buy evolution through natural selection, but we have proof it happened. We can see it happening in organisms that replicate at a much faster rate than animals such as viruses and bacteria.
    Sounds wierd but please tell me what nature selection is and how do these viruses and bacteria evolve?

Comment

It is about observing, researching, measuring etc. It's how we know it happened.
      But in not gonna continue an argument with someone who clearly hasn't studied it.
      You're free to believe whatever you want.
      but you know because the museum curator told you so?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Sounds wierd but please tell me what nature selection is and how do these viruses and bacteria evolve?
        You're welcome to search it yourself. There are plenty of videos on the internet that can provide a great visual explanation.
        Or better yet talk to someone in the medical field about how viruses evolve. Since anything I say you won't believe anyway.

Comment

You're welcome to search it yourself. There are plenty of videos on the internet that can provide a great visual explanation.
          Or better yet talk to someone in the medical field about how viruses evolve. Since anything I say you won't believe anyway.
          But earlier you were telling me that your fervor wasn't faith based. Obviously it is if you can't even explain it

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
            But earlier you were telling me that your fervor wasn't faith based. Obviously it is if you can't even explain it
            I can. But as I said you won't believe it anyway so no point in wasting any more time.

You're free to believe in whatever you like.

Comment

Bats and cats as are present today came about through evolution by the process of natural selection.

And no my argument isn't I don't know but you're wrong. It's I don't know because there is no proof and in order to prove that you're correct you should provide proof.

This is like the 3rd time I've explained this.
              I don't see how natural selection can make a rat grow wings and become a bat. I do see how it can result in bigger, stronger, smarter rats, but not wings? Do we have fossils of the short wing rat, before they finished naturally selecting to be bats? Why haven't all rats actually selected to be bats? Rats are doing just fine without wings.

Your argument is "I don't know but you're wrong". You've said both. You said "There is no God because there is no proof" That's saying I'm wrong. When I ask you for your idea, you say I don't know. The earth is here, obviously. We just don't have proof of how. There is an answer, and my answer may be right

Comment

And you don't have to buy evolution through natural selection, but we have proof it happened. We can see it happening in organisms that replicate at a much faster rate than animals such as viruses and bacteria.
                Those are mutations, merely variations on a theme. Some good at certain times, others bad at other times.

Scickle cell anima is bad in the states where malaria is not present..but useful in the tropics of Africa where the mosquitos will get you.

Variations within a theme, do not equate to other types of evolution

The bible states thing bring forth after their kind, after their kind.

I can selectively breed trains in dogs...but they are still gonna be dogs.
                Micro evolution is visible..cosmological eveolution is visible to a certain point.

What caused everything to come into existence is a whole other type of evolution.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 10-19-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I don't see how natural selection can make a rat grow wings and become a bat. I do see how it can result in bigger, stronger, smarter rats, but not wings? Do we have fossils of the short wing rat, before they finished naturally selecting to be bats? Why haven't all rats actually selected to be bats? Rats are doing just fine without wings.

Your argument is "I don't know but you're wrong". You've said both. You said "There is no God because there is no proof" That's saying I'm wrong. When I ask you for your idea, you say I don't know. The earth is here, obviously. We just don't have proof of how. There is an answer, and my answer may be right
                  Where did you get the idea that rats became bats?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Those are mutations, merely variations on a theme. Some good at certain times, others bad at other times.

Scickle cell anima is bad in the states where malaria is not present..but useful in the tropics of Africa where the mosquitos will get you.

Variations within a theme, do not equate to other types of evolution

The bible states thing bring forth after their kind, after their kind.

I can selectively breed trains in dogs...but they are still gonna be dogs.
                    Micro evolution is visible..cosmological eveolution is visible to a certain point.

What caused everything to come into existence is a whole other type of evolution.

Yes variation. And given enough time and enough small variations and you see the evolution.

Comment

I can. But as I said you won't believe it anyway so no point in wasting any more time.

You're free to believe in whatever you like.
                      Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      Lol. Yeah Must be fun driving those Japanese girls. I remember when I lived there. Lots of fun.
                      Originally posted by JrRod View Post

Sounds like you and the government priests in the JET program were able to teach those girls a thing or two so how do you know or why do you believe I wont believe it?

Comment

Working...
                      X