Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are accusations of racism becoming too frequent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post

Comment

The title makes me laugh. Incidents of racism are way more frequent than the accusations.

Comment

Yes and no. I have seen the race card being pulled when there was absolutely no call for it. We see this all of the time. Look how many silly ads get pulled or commentators who lose their jobs because some hyper-sensitive SJW was reading into something they said and looking for an angle to deem it racist.

On the other hand, racism can be very subtle and subliminal. Anyone who has been a victim of racism will be more sensitive to it and question the intentions of other races with regard to how they are being treated. So while I do think the race card is pulled way too often, we cannot dismiss someone's claims of racism just because others have cried wolf too many times.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

This was actually pretty funny green

But in the same breath:

If blacks unite and do business with each other = Black power/separatist

If blacks fight with each other = black on black crime and they say blacks need to unite

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Green K for how home this hits.

Comment

So it looks like the term "Empty Barrel" is now racist. Who knew? What's next...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ence-call.html

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X