No announcement yet.

Social Justice Warriors in Society

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
    Huh? They already are! Demonizing Columbus has been going on at least since I was in college and probably before.....and that was 25+ years ago.
    TBH I could give a flying **** about Columbus and don't care if any statues of him stay up or get taken down. Would be cooler to have statues of people like Tesla or Bell or Edison or Carver etc

But I guess we normally get a day off when Columbus Day rolls around so that's cool
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-18-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I would be curious to see the next few slides

I'm sure this statement is not intended to stand on it's own
      That's actually a pretty good point. I might be guilty of confirmation bias and not being skeptical enough. We certainly don't know the context from that single tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Social justice indoctrination

jesus christ, what is the world coming to lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          That's actually a pretty good point. I might be guilty of confirmation bias and not being skeptical enough. We certainly don't know the context from that single tweet.
          lol to be fair, I might just be trying to be optimistic. I would hope that any professor of anthropology has enough sense to realize how ridiculous that statement is.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I would be curious to see the next few slides

I'm sure this statement is not intended to stand on it's own
              Sjw has hijacked the left and really hurting the party..

The left needs to focus on jobs, tax reform, improving healthcare costs/coverage

Everything else just turns people away

Comment

• We live in an amazing time when brave oppressed people like #motorcity cobra are brave enough to wake up every morning and be babysat by society because they would go extinct on their own. So brave.

Last edited by ////; 10-18-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Working hard is white privilege.

Comment

• Speaking of Medical Schools in this Social Justice Warrior thread:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                      Speaking of Medical Schools in this Social Justice Warrior thread:

That's extremely terrifying. Then you will be called a racist for worrying when you get a black doctor (knowing that they're automatically admitted into programs they weren't qualified for).

Comment

Working...
                      X