No announcement yet.

These incompetent, old, lazy refs are gonna get somebody killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Am glad that prick was DQ’ed, not trying to defend the ref here but I have seen the usual “He breaks them up too quickly” “He doesn’t let them work out of the clinches” etc comments from some on here.
    I'm talking about the ref calling a break and then taking his slow sweet time to get there and physically break them up. You can hear him say "break". Then he stops for a cup of tea before he gets over there. The fighter should be DQ'd but these refs have to have a sense of urgency

Comment

Damn. Victim had his mouth wide open too a split second before. Did he break his jaw? That fat ref Howard Foster seems to have gained a few stone in the last 6 months. To be honest I'd say British referees are very lazy in their approach and they do often favour the house fighter, whether consciously or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Typical sucker punching pvssy. ****ing guy should be taken out to the parking and dealt with, so he wakes up in a hospital bed.
        You Took the words out of my mouth

Comment

ref says BREAK

guy pretends to break and punches him in the face

definitely a DQ

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I'm talking about the ref calling a break and then taking his slow sweet time to get there and physically break them up. You can hear him say "break". Then he stops for a cup of tea before he gets over there. The fighter should be DQ'd but these refs have to have a sense of urgency
            Albert King lighting Jim Morrison's cigar

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Andre Ward 2-0 against QUITvalev

Ca$hnelo UD MarGGGarito

Feelsgoodman :]
              Kovalev gave Ward 2 beatings and coWard retired. GGG is p4p number 1 and Ginger is the new mexican joke.

Comment

That's why you must protect yourself at ALL TIMES literally, even when the referee breaks the action. Be constantly on your guard and leave nothing to chance in the clinches. The ref is not the one getting punched in the face and risking getting knocked out unconscious. This also reminds me why I never give dirty fighters too much flak.

I remember too many occasions with referees clumsily trying to break the action and fighters getting away with punching on the break because the instructions were unclear. Most current referees need to react quicker and be much more assertive.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                  That's why you must protect yourself at ALL TIMES literally, even when the referee breaks the action. Be constantly on your guard and leave nothing to chance in the clinches. The ref is not the one getting punched in the face and risking getting knocked out unconscious. This also reminds me why I never give dirty fighters too much flak.
                  That's true to. Especially with these refs now a days.

Comment

Yea, this dude is a *******

Comment

That ref is a fat, lazy ASS piece of chit and **** the fighter who threw that punch. He deserves more punishment than just a disqualification. The ref should never be allowed to work again in boxing. Lazy cvnt, POS!

Comment

Working...
                      X