Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor To Critics: I Outboxed Floyd Early - You Can't Deny That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He must still be concussed.

Comment

That shows McG don't know a thing about boxing. That was Mayweather's plan from the beginning. Let you out box yourself, fatigue and secure the stoppage. He knew Connor wasn't going to see 12 rounds on his feet.

Comment

from what i saw, if mcg could have kept up that jab for 12 rounds, fight would have been very interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Floyd played him like a son, gotta let The kid win some.
          lol is this what yall say when floyd under perform?

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            from what i saw, if mcg could have kept up that jab for 12 rounds, fight would have been very interesting...
            i dont know why he just didnt do that. it was working for him and was keeping floyd at bay. you could tell it was bothering floyd. floyd would have gotten desperate in the later rounds and get caught with the same uppercut he got caught early on when he got desperate and did a pac move by rushing in LOL!!!

Comment

He knew exactly what you were doing early on throwing arm punches pitty pat poking punches he ropadoped you let you punch yourself out then walked you down until you quit by not fighting back exhausted

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                i dont know why he just didnt do that. it was working for him and was keeping floyd at bay. you could tell it was bothering floyd. floyd would have gotten desperate in the later rounds and get caught with the same uppercut he got caught early on when he got desperate and did a pac move by rushing in LOL!!!
                yeah his corner should have told him to keep the jab pumping all night...didn't even have to have much on it as was witnessed, just keep flicking it...it takes discipline though...with mcg's dimensions, it was the best tool to use against a fighter like floyd because it naturally takes the counter punch away...its a reason why floyd wasn't too eager to get the ring with guys like williams and khan because they were longer and had overactive jabs...

Comment

Yeah but Floyd was also 40, inactive, smaller than you and stopped you.

If you didn’t have the stamina then where’s it going to cone from next time?

Comment

Conor is one deluded, narcissistic, ignorant and mistaken mofo. He did nothing but has to build his confidence back because he will get slaughtered in the next UFC fight he' in. The whole world saw him deflowered. QUIT THE COVERAGE OF THIS IDIOT to move this website. No boxing fan cares.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
                      Yeah but Floyd was also 40, inactive, smaller than you and stopped you.

If you didn’t have the stamina then where’s it going to cone from next time?
                      He did NOTHING to Floyd. Floyd could be 50 and he still couldn't Fug Conor.

Comment

Working...
                      X