Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Larry such a stupid racist not banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
    Although I no longer support any black athletes (I did when I was young and naive), I do support many who are not white (Golovkin, Inoue, Pacquiao).

You are more racist than I am. You don't like anyone who isn't black.
    Well honestly Larry supported me and im as white as a vampire?
    When trolls and idiots like Kilgaili , Corso and Dago flop( Mojo risin) TRIED trolling me among the morons like shoulder roll ( shoulder troll) and dumbium also intevien ....either way far more posters are worse than Larry who is not that bad bc hes real ( even though hes wrong alot) ....lol

Oner thing is he posted vids of himself as i did....other weasles havent and i wish one particular one would make an arrangment to walk in my gym while its still there to see whats what...IM NOT HARD TO FIND! YEA YOU!
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-17-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Lol, Larry, it's looks like all your detractors happen to also be the most angry, butthurt, crybabies on the forum. I don't agree with everything Larry says, in fact I i disagree with a lot of his threads, but he must be doing something right based on the type of people he's pissed off.
      And Larry loves you too. He will always support you and all his other black brothers.

He just doesn't like melanin-challenged boxers, unless they've been beaten by a brother.

Comment

Working...
      X