No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday, Enayze!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
    We're still gon' find a way to honor you! Just give us a couple hours or so to figure it out.

I invited Jim Raynor to join along, but he just signed off.

I'm sure he'll join in, though!

Enayze's having a party!
    Damn, If you eve pass thrugh New Jersey hit up Enayze. If I pass through Jersey again, I will be sure to visit his church that time.

Comment

Happy Birthday and enjoy your day broski

Jersey Deep son!

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        You're a little late, I was born January 25th. However, thank you for the belated b-day wishes!
        Man we were mad late. Your birthday is just a couple days before mine though

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          You're a little late, I was born January 25th. However, thank you for the belated b-day wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Damn, If you eve pass thrugh New Jersey hit up Enayze. If I pass through Jersey again, I will be sure to visit his church that time.
            I may be an atheist, but if Enayze were to invite me to one of his "church parties," I'd go!

I remember those parties back when I was a kid; there was a bunch of fake smoke on the dance floor.

Free smoke, free smoke!

Also, back in Brooklyn, I remember how the church pretended that Satan was in the auditorium; they had a guy making voices, scaring us through the speakers for hours, and then he ran around the entire church.

They gave us candy at the end; it was very entertaining to perform an exorcism as a child.

I wonder if the other children I was with that day still believe they have those powers?

Am I now considered an exorcist?

Oh lord
            Last edited by TheLennox; 03-29-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
              I may be an atheist, but if Enayze were to invite me to one of his "church parties," I'd go!

I remember those parties back when I was a kid; there was a bunch of fake smoke on the dance floor.

Free smoke, free smoke!

Also, back in Brooklyn, I remember how the church pretended that Satan was in the auditorium; they had a guy making voices, scaring us through the speakers for hours, and then he ran around the entire church.

They gave us candy at the end; it was very entertaining to perform an exorcism as a child.

I wonder if the other children I was with that day still believe they have those powers?

Am I now considered an exorcist?

Oh lord
              Nah man. Enayze is one of those serious conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Nah man. Enayze is one of those serious conservatives.
                Well, I hope he helps me out if I run into a person making Satan-voices again. I'm not sure I'll be able to perform the ritual well enough to calm the person down.

Comment

Working...
                X