Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best artist in music right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meshuggah...

SOJA...
    Last edited by talip bin osman; 12-02-2014, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      The quality of music now is probably @ the lowest point I've ever seen.
      I agree. Thankfully we still have a few fresh and edgy bands like Maroon 5 and Nickelback. They're keeping the spirit of rock n' roll alive with their creativity and passion.

Comment

the quality of music is the same as its ever been. The difference is that people's tastes have changed and the bands/singers that cater to those tastes are now popular, while arguable the more talented artists are taking a backseat. the music scene is all about image and entertainment, less so about vocals.

Comment

The music in the charts has always been gash the majority of the time but there's still lots of good MCs, and good bands putting out good music if you scratch beneath the surface.

On another note I had an argument with a friend of mine recently whom claims to 'know music' because he's able to make some OK beats on his mac. He claimed Will I Am was a genius and very creative, same with Drake. I play guitar myself, and I know a little bit about musical theory and I have to admit to finding his comments totally bizarre. He just claimed that 'If I knew music like he did' I would understand. Again I didn't understand... Am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
          X