No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
    Boo-radley has at least thirteen fans now since the Pacquiao fight.That's a significant rise from the four that were supporting him a year ago.

Dude will be selling out the local church hall in no time for future fights.
    F*** those bandwagon Mayweather fans that only support Bradley because they like to taunt Pacquiao fans. There's still only six or so real Bradley fans around here, myself included.

Comment

Guys you seriously have to leave Race out of the boxing knowledge.

I know alot of people hated Mayweather or claims to hate Mayweather because of his attitude, but come on Bradley sucked up to Pacquiao, sucked up to *******s, he was a good boy.

Why do so many of you hate him?? What happened to he was a real fighter over "Gayweather"

Comment

I don't see Bradley beating Marquez.

Even this version of Marquez who's passed his best is clearly another level to Bradley.

Comment

Styles wise, Bradley beats Marquez, maybe a SD or some sort.

But Marquez has a great chance of beating Bradley also, wouldn't bet money on that fight.

Comment

I don't agree with Nacho that a Bradley/Marquez fight would be boring.

Both guys are technical and offensive enough that it would be high speed chess.

I would pay to see that fight.

Comment

Marquez who is all juiced up on PEDs these days with that dodgy conditioner and we all know thats the only reason why he was able to generate the power, speed, super mucle physique and got that 1 lucky punch on pacman.

Going forward, anyone in the right mind should only fight this guy if he goes through the Olympic Style drug testing the eway mayweather did and if he does do that, ANY top fighter will beat Marquez including Bradley whjo aint that great. Marquez knows this and he will everyone, watch this.

Comment

Marquez who is all juiced up on PEDs these days with that dodgy conditioner and we all know thats the only reason why he was able to generate the power, speed, super mucle physique and got that 1 lucky punch on pacman.

Going forward, anyone in the right mind should only fight this guy if he goes through the Olympic Style drug testing the eway mayweather did and if he does do that, ANY top fighter will beat Marquez including Bradley whjo aint that great. Marquez knows this and he will DUCK everyone, watch this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Guys you seriously have to leave Race out of the boxing knowledge.

I know alot of people hated Mayweather or claims to hate Mayweather because of his attitude, but come on Bradley sucked up to Pacquiao, sucked up to *******s, he was a good boy.

Why do so many of you hate him?? What happened to he was a real fighter over "Gayweather"
                  Good post.. I remember during the build up to Pac vs Bradley all the Mayweather fans were killing him as a boring feather fisted headbutter, while all the Pac fans were calling him an exciting young brave warrior who was so much better then Victor Ortiz.

My my.. How things have changed.

Btw I like Bradley, but he did lose to Pac. I do think he has a good chance to beat JMM though, but in order for him to do that the fight would be a complete snore fest. If Tim gets too aggressive he gets Pacquiao'd.

Comment

All this talk about how Marquez should fight him or that...can we please start discussing how Hereida and Conte shouldn't be allowed any involvement at all in boxing..not acusing Marquez of anything...but if I own a bank, and I hire a notorious bank robber, I can't fault ppl for blaming him if some money goes missing. I'm sorry but I don't want to hear shhh about any boxer training with Hereida fighting anything but a cold. These guys should not be involved in boxing period..ironically we start making moves to more stringent testing and all of the sudden the two most famous purveyors in undetectable drugs are suddenly popular "nutritionists" and "strength coaches" gtfoh...fact remains these guys would not be allowed to earn from any other sport on earth. If you get in federal trouble in any other career on earth, you wouldn't have the opportunity of doing that job again..some how these two still can.

Comment

People probably are underrating the lad these days after the Pacquiao fight.I mean,even if he did get a gift from the judges,you can't really blame him for that.And few fighters will ever admit they got lucky to get the decision.

I just think he's boring as hell to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X