Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Lennox Lewis fans the most educated, knowledgeable, intelligent in all boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
    I have noticed that most fans of the retired Heavyweight Legend Lennox Lewis knows more about boxing than the moronic fan bases of Floyd,Broner,Pacquaio, Klits combined.

They also tend to be extremely intelligent and most of them are either in college pursuing top degrees or graduates of fine institutions of learning.

I rarely read any bias or hate from these fine folks and everything they wrote is the truth. I respect the fans of PR boxers and Mexican boxers. But, I feel that they are still a notch or two below the Lennox fans in terms of knowledge and intelligence.

This is how I rank the various fan bases.

Top fan bases in terms of intelligence and knowledge
    Lennox Lewis Fans
    Joe Calzaghe Fans
    Nigel Benn/Chris Eubank Fans

2nd tier : average/slightly above average boxing knowledge
    Fans of Mexican fighters and PR fighters
    Hopkins Fans
    Roy Jones Fans
    Martinez fans

3rd tier: Semi ******ed
    Broner Fans
    Klit Fans

4th Teir : Full ******
    Floyd fans
    Pacquaio fans
    Khan Fans

Cal***gi is an atrocious boxer and fought bums his entire career. Your list is inverted and you are full blown tard.

I rep Money May and I am super smart. I already got some degrees and gonna get a few more probably.

Comment

all the fans of boxing are not smart. smart people dont watch boxing. they dont like sports..............

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
        I have noticed that most fans of the retired Heavyweight Legend Lennox Lewis knows more about boxing than the moronic fan bases of Floyd,Broner,Pacquaio, Klits combined.

They also tend to be extremely intelligent and most of them are either in college pursuing top degrees or graduates of fine institutions of learning.

I rarely read any bias or hate from these fine folks and everything they wrote is the truth. I respect the fans of PR boxers and Mexican boxers. But, I feel that they are still a notch or two below the Lennox fans in terms of knowledge and intelligence.

This is how I rank the various fan bases.

Top fan bases in terms of intelligence and knowledge
        Lennox Lewis Fans
        Joe Calzaghe Fans
        Nigel Benn/Chris Eubank Fans

2nd tier : average/slightly above average boxing knowledge
        Fans of Mexican fighters and PR fighters
        Hopkins Fans
        Roy Jones Fans
        Martinez fans

3rd tier: Semi ******ed
        Broner Fans
        Klit Fans

4th Teir : Full ******
        Floyd fans
        Pacquaio fans
        Khan Fans

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
          I haven't gotten that impression at all. Perhaps some of the most embittered and combattitive. But, certainly not the most educated. I might give that to K-bro fans as they typically present reasonable and diplomatic viewpoints without getting emotional. I know that will piss a lot of people off, but I'm just calling it as I see it, no bias.

Comment

So basically it's a cultural thing. If you're British then you're intelligent if not then you're ******ed.

Comment

If you are not a fan of Lennox Lewis. You are a fuking moron. End Thread.

Comment

If u go by green k than Pac fans are the smartest

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                  I haven't gotten that impression at all. Perhaps some of the most embittered and combattitive. But, certainly not the most educated. I might give that to K-bro fans as they typically present reasonable and diplomatic viewpoints without getting emotional. I know that will piss a lot of people off, but I'm just calling it as I see it, no bias.
                  As far as I can see it's true now but it used to be the total opposite.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez/Sergio Martinez fans are the best

Comment

The guys that pay attention to the divisions that aren't media driven are the smarter ones. EX: lower weights/non american/brit upper weights (cruiser).

Comment

Working...
                      X