Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any proof of these winnings?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      some allow people at the same address others dont.

Heres a list of some of the free bets websites (there are other lists with more bookies on them but this one tells u if u can register with the same address as another member)

http://www.matchedbetting.co.uk/bookies.html

The heading that says partner friendly look for yes and u can register someone elses card at your address

edit- btw id be surprised if you'd used up all the bookies free bets, everytime i think i have and check a couple of months later more seem to appear lol
      Cheers mate, there's a few on there I wasn't familar with.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        any proof of these winnings?

People that say this generally never tell people their future bets as it would show that they were wrong.

You can definitely make money betting boxing, it's just not that easy since it's so unpredictable.

For example, I could have bet all the favorites last night, and would have went right back to zero because Guerrero got upset by Brewer even though I won my four other bets.

Comment

Where do you guys bet on boxing?
          Last edited by Dr. Holloway; 06-18-2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
            Cheers mate, there's a few on there I wasn't familar with.
            Ryan rhodes looks like one of the Bruiser brothers (both actually) on super punchout

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Holloway View Post
              Ryan rhodes looks like one of the Bruiser brothers (both actually) on super punchout

he aint aged to well

Comment

betus.com is pretty good for boxing. The best site out there is bet365.com but they won't take American customers because of our Nazi Government's crackdown on online gambling.

As far as fights coming up Klitschko is an automatic bet. I have $2000 locked in on him to win me $1175 at -170 odds.

Also made a couple $50 parlays on Klitschko-Cloud-Rhodes and Klitschko-Cloud-Litzau to win $500 and $250 if either guy pulls the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  betus.com is pretty good for boxing. The best site out there is bet365.com but they won't take American customers because of our Nazi Government's crackdown on online gambling.

As far as fights coming up Klitschko is an automatic bet. I have $2000 locked in on him to win me $1175 at -170 odds.

Also made a couple $50 parlays on Klitschko-Cloud-Rhodes and Klitschko-Cloud-Litzau to win $500 and $250 if either guy pulls the upset.
                  Sturm beating Macklin on points is at evens on paddypower. great bet imo.

I got that with Froch pts over Johnson and Wlad stoppage over Haye. 8/1 overall. Wlad will probably **** things up for me taking Haye all 12 rds!

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=433429

post in this betting thread with your bets if you make any.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      Sturm beating Macklin on points is at evens on paddypower. great bet imo.
                      That is a good bet. The over 9.5 rounds prop for that fight at -280 is almost automatic. Only way the fight ends before then is with a headbutt.

Comment

Working...
                      X