No announcement yet.

Six California police officers fire shots at rapper asleep in car, killing him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    I posted before if I was a cop I would wait until action is needed or until the suspect shoots first.

You can still point the gun on him. Then I would shot but not to kill.
    I respect your pov. Me, I'm not waiting to get shot. Gun in hand is all I need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      I respect your pov. Me, I'm not waiting to get shot. Gun in hand is all I need.
      I feel what your saying. As a regular person who owns guns I would let it off but if I am a cop my job is to protect and serve with justice and clear mind and I am sorry to take it there but I will alot of these shootings has racist undertones. Dillon Roof shoots up a church and then cops let him live and take him to burger king. Cops shoot a kid who was in the military dead at the mall in Alabama but it turns out he didn't do anything he just had a gun. Now another black guy has a gun and they shoot him dead at taco bell with no shots fired from the suspect?

Nope. I can't take away people's kids like there. Remember this post if that happened to my kid and he didn't do any wrong. I will go rambo on any police department. Keep that quote everybody knows I am crazy nor I am afraid to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        I have represented quite a few people who fall asleep after the club
        The illiterate lawyer strikes again!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          The illiterate lawyer strikes again!
          Stay hating my hater. Stay hating.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            when they go out on patrol!! they cant just open fire on someone who they think is a bad guy. they have to wait until they are being shot it before they can open fire. yes, i know all mofos aint gonna follow this rule but the point is that even in the military they still have to follow protocol even in a greater danger environment than our so called police officers.

The rules of engagement place the burden on U.S. air and ground troops to confirm with certainty that a Taliban fighter is armed before they can fire — even if they are 100 percent sure the target is the enemy. In some cases, aerial gunships have been denied permission to fire even though they reported that targets on the move were armed.
            Read your own post

The bolded

Confirm Taliban is ARMED

Which means they having a weapon is enough reason

Comment

that's exactly the point i am making!!!! your stories is no different than any of these other stories, the only thing is you didnt get shot and they did. that's why i am saying you've done some dumb shiiet before in the past, how would you like it if you got shot for doing that?
              It's because I didnt grab for my gun or make stupid movements

99% of these guys that get shot reached or moved

Ppl do get accidentally shot by cops but it's the minority

It doesnt happen as often as ppl think

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                I guess we can go back to blanks but those kill too. Some people also put bean bags into shotguns.

Listen if you have to take people out then that's the job period. My thing is if it's s kid or its one of those gray areas I think it's better to wait it out rather than kill. They let Dillon Roof love sgf go to burger King but killed this man.
                Take my advice, bro

If you ever have to defend yourself

Shoot to kill

Dont shoot to wound or fire warning shots

And dont admit to it either

You are allowed to shoot someone if you feel your life is in danger

If you shoot to wound or fire a warning shot, opposing attorney can argue you didnt feel your life was in danger

Hence why you shot to wound or scare away

Dont screw yourself in criminal (and maybe civil) court because of naive, foolish thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  It's because I didnt grab for my gun or make stupid movements

99% of these guys that get shot reached or moved

Ppl do get accidentally shot by cops but it's the minority

It doesnt happen as often as ppl think
                  bruh!!!! that still doesnt justify shooting them!!! accident happens. what if you slip, sneeze, cough, tripped, etc. a sudden movement shouldnt result you in laying 6 ft deep.

Comment

bruh!!!! that still doesnt justify shooting them!!! accident happens. what if you slip, sneeze, cough, tripped, etc. a sudden movement shouldnt result you in laying 6 ft deep.
                    Reaching for a gun is justification to shoot

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Reaching for a gun is justification to shoot
                      here's the video!
                      #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
                      #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
                      #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
                      View this post on Instagram
                      #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
                      #f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
                      #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
                      #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
                      #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
                      #f4f4f4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
                      #f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
                      #f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">
                      #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;">
                      #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;">

A post shared by NO BOOF (@noboofdotcom) on

Comment

Working...
                      X