Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does media call Kov a bully all the time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does media call Kov a bully all the time?

What makes him a bully? Adonis stevenson used to pimp women and people say "he's doing good for his familly" before he was injured in the ring.

Why do people want Kovalev to be the bully?

Ward headbutted Kessler 88 times in their fight, hit kovalev repeatedly in the nuts on purpose throughout their fights. Ward refued to fight outside the U.S. Ward is much more of a bully than kovalev ever was.

Where did this bully thing come from? is it because he is russian??????

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    What makes him a bully? Adonis stevenson used to pimp women and people say "he's doing good for his familly" before he was injured in the ring.

Why do people want Kovalev to be the bully?

Ward headbutted Kessler 88 times in their fight, hit kovalev repeatedly in the nuts on purpose throughout their fights. Ward refued to fight outside the U.S. Ward is much more of a bully than kovalev ever was.

Where did this bully thing come from? is it because he is russian??????
    Because he's russian basically. Nothing else.

His t-shirt mocking Stevenson and calling him chickenson didn't help his cause, but he was just a very good boxer and accurate puncher that happened to hurt most of his opponents. That didn't make him a bully.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Because he's russian basically. Nothing else.

His t-shirt mocking Stevenson and calling him chickenson didn't help his cause, but he was just a very good boxer and accurate puncher that happened to hurt most of his opponents. That didn't make him a bully.
      While watching it i was like..trying to think of things kovalev has done that make him a bully. He fought adversity during much of his life, grew up very poor.

Being a KO artist does not make you a bully. And he also out boxed ward in the first fight..it's so weird.

What benefit does the creation of evil Kovalev create?

HAS TO BE POLITICAL, there is no other logical explanation.

Comment

I don't think the problem is calling him a bully. What he is is an ass hole. The way he carries himself, talks about others, problems with trainers, the racist stuff, and even recently punching some chick. I didn't like him before, and I still don't.

Comment

My guess, it was because of his attitude towards some of his opponents - think Pascal and Sillah (idk who started what, but there was an exchange of unpleasantries). I'm pretty sure he celebrated somewhat unfriendly after the Sillah fight. He was a knockout artist. I don't know what else media could be accounting for. He was courteous towards guys like Hopkins and Chillemba.

The media is stupid. They heard Ward say it and they've been playing monkey do since. Games for the small-minded.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
            My guess, it was because of his attitude towards some of his opponents - think Pascal and Sillah (idk who started what, but there was an exchange of unpleasantries). I'm pretty sure he celebrated somewhat unfriendly after the Sillah fight. He was a knockout artist. I don't know what else media could be accounting for. He was courteous towards guys like Hopkins and Chillemba.

The media is stupid. They heard Ward say it and they've been playing monkey do since. Games for the small-minded.
            he's been courteous in any interview I have ever seen. Always gives his opponents props, and respect.

Comment

Because he was decorated P4P greatnesses after being floored by Boone and stealing an Alien’s belts from Jupiter. Word on the street is that the Alien was like Master Yoda

Comment

Kovalev also has a case. I wonder how much the woman will settle for. Good thing Kovalev just got paid.

Comment

Well the liberal media can't criticize stevenson for obvious reasons

Kovalev is the prime demographic for targeting

Comment

Good points

I think it refers to his fight style prior to Alvarez rematch

He comes forward. Opponent moves because he is constantly on you and has power

Comment

Working...
                    X