No announcement yet.

DAZN needs to push their prospects more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN needs to push their prospects more

Showing them has become the most interesting thing they've done so far. Please show us more Madrimov, Sims Jr., Yeleussinov and Jones III. Even Mati and Pacheco are interesting me. I'm also eagerly awaiting for them to debut Hrgovic on the platform.

Brits are still trash and DAZN hasn't conquered **** yet though so **** off, Brits.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Showing them has become the most interesting thing they've done so far. Please show us more Madrimov, Sims Jr., Yeleussinov and Jones III. Even Mati and Pacheco are interesting me. I'm also eagerly awaiting for them to debut Hrgovic on the platform.

Brits are still trash and DAZN hasn't conquered **** yet though so **** off, Brits.
    I liked how Madrimov looked but they need to match him with actual prospects and contenders. His last opponent looked good on paper, 24-2, but looking at his boxrec page all his wins were against guys with either less then 10 fights or guys with a way higher loss column then win. More telling is the fact that his 2 losses were against guys that actually had winning records.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      I liked how Madrimov looked but they need to match him with actual prospects and contenders. His last opponent looked good on paper, 24-2, but looking at his boxrec page all his wins were against guys with either less then 10 fights or guys with a way higher loss column then win. More telling is the fact that his 2 losses were against guys that actually had winning records.
      Yes, Rojas is a bum. He got smashed by Jose Benavidez is 1 round.

Comment

What are you complaining about now?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          What are you complaining about now?
          I want to see their prospects in action 6 times a year or so. Get like the PBC and add a whole bunch on one card if they have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            I want to see their prospects in action 6 times a year or so. Get like the PBC and add a whole bunch on one card if they have to.
            Hearn has said the teenage prospects will be fighting 6-8 times a year. Yeleussinov there was clearly issues with in his first few fights, that look to have been ironed out now. Yeleussinov, Sims Jr, Madrimov, Giyasov, Akhamadliev should all be getting pushed into mandatory positions by the end of the year at least.

Comment

Yeah, I've really enjoyed watching the prospects also. Probably my favorite part of the DAZN cards.

I was surprised they didn't show the Ababiy match on Saturday. Anyone know why?

Comment

Yeah Say what you want but Top Rank and PBC are building NEW STARS like: Teofimo Lopez, Shakur Stevenson, Joey Spencer, Efe Ajagba, Sebastian Fundora even Showtime has Devin Haney and Boots Ennis who both have STAR Potential

So yeah instead of spending all this money trying to poach fighters...build some new stars who you can pay less for now while you build them up. Golden Boy Promotions have Virgil Ortiz, Ryan Garcia, Rashidi Ellis, Travell Mazion, would like to see them get showcased MORE as well.

DAZN Started off showing all of them then I guess after Nkosi Solomon lost his debut and guys wasn't scoring impressive Knockouts vs weak opponents, maybe they pulled back from show all of them. Anthony Sims Jr is destroying opponents that is put in front of him though so he is READY for that Push and ready to Step Up Competition and become a legit contender

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Hearn has said the teenage prospects will be fighting 6-8 times a year. Yeleussinov there was clearly issues with in his first few fights, that look to have been ironed out now. Yeleussinov, Sims Jr, Madrimov, Giyasov, Akhamadliev should all be getting pushed into mandatory positions by the end of the year at least.
                  Is Akhamadliev picked up by Matchroom?

Comment

These guys should be out there every other month

Comment

Working...
                    X