Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: I'll Prove Americans Wrong, Crawford is Someone I Can Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the battle of Cannae, the Romans were the bigger and stronger force. Hannibal out thought them, his army was much smaller, but highly mobile. The Romans fought in a big square, depending on a frontal assault to bulldoze the enemy. Hannibal managed to almost surround them with his smaller army. He cut them down from the outside in. Only the Romans on the outer edges of the square could fight, while the ones in the middle could only wait for thier turn to die. Bud is too mobile, Horn is going to be surrounded.

Comment

Comment

I think any fighter can be beat if he fights the wrong fight that night Horn is real challenge for Crawford it will be a tough fight for both

Comment

This cat Horn struggled with Gary Corcoran! SMH - that's all you need to know.

Comment

Nothing against horn but Crawford is going to feast on him.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              hes white he cant possibly be a good boxer

DEERR lik suger ray robinson and roy jones were black

Derr he is being called garbage but hes white,so he must be great derr.

Comment

Horn got the win against a past prime Pacquiao... Now he thinks he can beat a Prime Crawford... Horn is getting Iced!

Comment

No Horn you will not prove anyone wrong and no you cannot beat Crawford and no he will not be a difficult test target practice slice and dice easy $$$$

Comment

Anyone who likes Horn over Crawford give up the sport and I will take all $ on Bum Horn

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      Nothing against horn but Crawford is going to feast on him.
                      thats exactly what bob is looking for....."hey the casuals remember this guy beating pac.....crawford will murder him...im going to put it on...crawfords best chance at breakout into a star"

Comment

Working...
                      X