Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye To Get New Coach, Parts Ways With Shane McGuigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye To Get New Coach, Parts Ways With Shane McGuigan

Thoughts?

Thought it wouldn't work out when Haye was training on the boat half-assed...although it seemed like it was just put on as a show for Sky to feed the Haye is a playboy gimmick.

Shane seems far closer with Frampton.

Originally posted by hayZ View Post

Thoughts?

Thought it wouldn't work out when Haye was training on the boat half-assed...although it seemed like it was just put on as a show for Sky to feed the Haye is a playboy gimmick.

Shane seems far closer with Frampton.
    t

Even if you consider the boat antics was a show it still takes time to get the cameras in position, rent the boat, drink...all time that could have been spent in the gym. Another thing Shane looked complacent. Haye needs an Ingle who'll kick him up the backside when he decides to go clubbing during training. I hope he gets his priorities sorted because when he's on form, physically and mentally,he's great and someone like Bellew would be childs play for him.

Comment

David Haye as a boxer has a very small window of performance, so he needs a trainer that is not going to allow him to have things all of his own way! He is like a formula 1 car, which if you don't drive it correctly? It produces no down force, and the brakes do not work! (He is a very potent fighter!) Mcguigan in my opinion just did not know how to bring out the best in Haye from a performance perspective!

I see David Haye returning back to Adam Booth, or training with Freddie Roach! His time with Mcguigan may have boasted his ego, but technically in my opinion he learnt some bad habits within his punching technique! Remember he was unable to throw a punch for 18 months, his muscles neurologically basically had to relearn how to punch again!

I still feel like Haye has a lot more in the tank, and can recapture the heavyweight title!
      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-03-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Well they were hanging out in South Beach playing basketball on a yacht

What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Haye should go back to Adam Booth.

Comment

Comments Thread For: David Haye To Get New Coach, Parts Ways With Shane McGuigan

David Haye has split from his trainer Shane McGuigan. The 36-year-old fighter, currently recovering from an Achilles tendon injury suffered in his bout against Tony Bellew in March, announced the separation on his official Facebook page.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Adam Booth would be good for Haye.

Comment

In interviews acts humble but the diva rumors must be true. This will be at least his third trainer a lot for so few fights. Maybe should try a no nonsense American trainer.

Comment

If truly healed with his athleticism he should go to Floyd to train him if father sick. I could see him being slick and powerful

Comment

i don't care who david ha ha haye has in his corner he is finished as a force in the heavyweight division let him go back to cruiserweight and face kudryashov

Comment

Working...
                    X