How do I stop being scared of girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    Get any ass?
    yeh i did! better night than my usual nights of posting **** on nsb. actually i dont know, they are good nights too

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      yeh i did! better night than my usual nights of posting **** on nsb. actually i dont know, they are good nights too
      Nice, i hear you man

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        Well, if you're big and manly there's no need to be afraid of women , unless it's Venus and Serena Williams...., Then you need to be very scared.
        It's more of a pyschological barrier.

Comment

I always went on my relationship attempts (2) by following that romantic quote of legendary boxing trainer Cus d'Amato:
          "You have to face your demons, you hear me, Mike? ’Cause if you don’t, they’ll follow you into eternity."
          Just like it didn't work on Mike's life, it didn't work on mine. Ruined my life just like ruined Mike's but at least not living like a rat. I'm content with being a loser, you get used to it.

Comment

Sing some backstreet boys melodies man

Explain to her what it is you're offering....

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
              I always went on my relationship attempts (2) by following that romantic quote of legendary boxing trainer Cus d'Amato:
              "You have to face your demons, you hear me, Mike? ’Cause if you don’t, they’ll follow you into eternity."
              Just like it didn't work on Mike's life, it didn't work on mine. Ruined my life just like ruined Mike's but at least not living like a rat. I'm content with being a loser, you get used to it.
              Hey Rovi, do you know how to talk to women?

Comment

Start expiramenting with dildos in your ass, maybe you just like guys?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  Hey Rovi, do you know how to talk to women?
                  Yes mate, I'm the only guy right here who can educate you about the long haired ones. I'm really experienced about it (2).
                  I tell you how I did it and you try to learn one or to.
                  First time I just went out there and called her outta her office:
                  "Hello"
                  "Oh Helloooow"
                  "Please come outside I will say you something"
                  "Oh, what happened?"
                  "I love you"
                  She was shook because 8mile movie said "no such things as halfway crooks". So, it took her 15 secs to come into her senses and gather power to dump me. . (actually I just wanted to see if I was afraid of talking to women or not, didn't really love her)
                  The 2nd time, anyway forget it, i get suicidal. 1st one is great nuff for you mate. Go hunt some.

Comment

Working...
                  X