Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Pac regrets fighting Mayweather? Or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regret fighting Floyd? nah i doubt that. What #48 might regret is being a POOR SPORT. We all know how serious Floyd takes his training, it takes a lot of precious time of his life to get ready and excute his gameplan like he did on fight night. Mayweather sacrificed spending time with his kids, sleep, eating and a bunch of stuff for #48 to just outright say "HE DIDN'T DO NOTHING. HE RAN". I tell you what #48, you lost any respect i had left for you that may 2 night, that sht was not only disrespectful to Floyd but for the whole sport of boxing. Learn some respect you little fcker.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      With that money nah I doubt it, maybe he regrets not doing things by the book and making it clear he had an injury but everything else I doubt it.
      Matt Damon

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
        Do you think Pacquiao regrets fighting Mayweather, or do you think it was just a late-career cash grab? I mean, his legacy is still solid, BUT his legacy now includes a loss to the one guy he truly wanted to beat.
        I'm just curious what you guys think he genuinely feels on this one (wish an interviewer would ask him this)
        pac is not one to regret fighting guys.

since becoming a star, when he losses he tries to win the rematch.

morales, bradley....

hell he kept rematching jmm even when he won/drew.

he tried getting a jmm rematch after jmm almost killed him.

pac is old school.

he's not one of these try not to lose type of this new generation.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          Stupid question. Why would you regret a fight you knew you can win? And he did.
          Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Exactly.

He won with one arm. Floyd got a gifted win.

So no regrets.
          Exactly. He won.-

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Let's be real. Floyd didn't really "beat" Pac like he does his other opponents. He didn't land that many effective shots, and I truly think Pac got robbed a few rounds, because of the Floyd nostalgia.

Pac didn't get credit for a lot of his landed punches, and Floyd didn't look like a world beater at all. He won a lot of rounds, but they weren't like, "oh man, he definitely won that round". It was more like, "OK, he landed some body jabs while Pac didn't do ****, Floyd got that one".

And really, it made Floyd look like the smaller man in a machismo sense. He was running from a guy that was probably 10-15 lbs. lighter than him that night.

It looked like a smaller kid chasing after the clearly bigger kid the in a fight, and the bigger kid just does the bare minimum to steal that round.

And Floyd missed a ton of shots in this fight, and I think there's a stat that he was the most inaccurate in his career against Pac. Yeah, Pac looked ineffective in some of the rounds, but so did Floyd.

And in the majority of the fight, Floyd clinched like crazy anytime either fighter near one another. It made Floyd look really weak and bad for that.
            And to add this there's proof that the compubox guys bull****ted. Pacquiao won in the punch count made by all boxing fans.

Comment

Do you think Pacquiao regrets fighting Mayweather, or do you think it was just a late-career cash grab? I mean, his legacy is still solid, BUT his legacy now includes a loss to the one guy he truly wanted to beat.
              I'm just curious what you guys think he genuinely feels on this one (wish an interviewer would ask him this)
              All that money that he did will overwhelm what ever ill feeling that he had after the fight

Comment

Of course Manny doesn't regret getting the biggest payday of his career, regardless of the fact that his God abandoned him and didn't follow through on delivering Mayweather into his hands. Besides that glaring diss by the Almighty I bet he's all smiles at this point.

For all of Manny's other concerns I'd tell him to pray about it, but we've already seen how far that gets him....

Comment

Pac has already been KO'd 3 times. Outclassed by a shot Morales, KO'd and outboxed in 4 fights with an old Marquez. He has 6 losses and 2 draws, fighting guys inferior to Mayweather.

So why would Pacquaio regret making $200 million to take another loss to the greatest fighter of this generation? If Pac was undefeated it'd be a different story, but he already has 6 losses and 2 draws to inferior competition, so I doubt he cared added yet another loss

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    I believe he regrets it but he doesn't lament it, the money made it a good business move. It wasn't a good boxing move though.
                    how wasnent is a good boxing move??

smh no wonder u want to keep GGG safely tucked away from ward,let me guess its "not a good boxing move" to huh???smh

Comment

Manny should have pulled out of the fight & I'm sure he would have had he not been promised he could use Toradol. He got sabotaged its just that simple. No matter what Mayweather was not going to be allowed to lose With the IV gate that's been proven beyond any reasonable doubt I think.
                      Good part is Manny got well paid. If anyone should be ashamed & embarrassed at their own performance its got to be Mayweather. With all the advantages he received legal & illegal he still fought like a coward. I hope he is out of boxing for good

Comment

Working...
                      X