Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger bi t ch move, Floyd asking ginger to fight at 147 or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's funny to me is that the only fighter I recall making noise he'd go to 147 to make the fight happen is Canelo Alvarez. I wish I could find that damn interview.

Meanwhile Canelo is the one faking as a Jr Middleweight. He'll come unstuck though...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Ward asking Dawson to drop to 168? Both would have to lose 7 pounds which is a lot. Dawson did it and it showed in his performance.
      My opinion is that they are equally bi tch moves. Ward should have gone up to LHW and take that strap from Dawson just like Floyd should go an take that strap from ginger it is after all the WBC strap and u know how Floyd loves those green belts
      The bold never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        The bold never happened.
        Yeah I know I worded it wrong and now I'm getting owned in my own thread! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          lol Ward didnt ask Dawson to come down, Dawson wanted to challenge Ward at 168 lol

Mayweather vs Canelo its just the first part of the negotiations, n i think any boxing fan knows that fight is not happening next, its obvious its gona be Canelo vs Cotto
          end thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Ward asking Dawson to drop to 168? Both would have to lose 7 pounds which is a lot. Dawson did it and it showed in his performance.
            My opinion is that they are equally bi tch moves. Ward should have gone up to LHW and take that strap from Dawson just like Floyd should go an take that strap from ginger it is after all the WBC strap and u know how Floyd loves those green belts
            Dawson said he would go down in weight himself. No b1tch in Ward. Idk about the other guy.

Comment

[QUOTE=MrTruth;13358531]Demanding or letting him know if he wants a fight it has to be at WW? So you know WW is a real division, and Floyds best division. QUOTE] It is not the division Canelo fights at. Get it? Got it? Good!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Let me spell it out for you - Dawson said on TV "I will fight you at 168, I can make 168 easy"! Ward held him to that! Canelo NEVER said he would fight Mayweather at 147 and in fact Mayweather is the one that demanded Canelo fight at 147. HUGE DIFFERENCE!
                what is even more sad is all the *****ing floyd did about manny fighting cotto at a catch weight, floyd will always be a ducking cherry picking wife beater

Comment

Floyd did not ask to fight Canelo to fight at 147.

Comment

Add a poll TS under thread tools.

PS: It's mayweather.

Comment

At the end of the day, it'll get done at 154 with a penalty for Canelo if he puts on anything more than 5 pounds overnight.

What has happened this week is part of negotiating. You ask for **** you know you won't get in order to get back something that you really want.

Comment

Working...
                      X