Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Floyd demand blood test from Matthew Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Floyd demand blood test from Matthew Hatton?

Floyd wants to set a new standard in boxing. In trying to be consistent, do you think Floyd will demand Olympic style blood testing should he fight Matthew Hatton in the UK?

he better demand olympic style drug testing to mosley, berto, or the best of them all matthew hatton

Comment

Is Mathew Hatton beating up guys in higher divisions?

Comment

Originally posted by oceanside View Post
        Floyd wants to set a new standard in boxing. In trying to be consistent, do you think Floyd will demand Olympic style blood testing should he fight Matthew Hatton in the UK?
        first of all, the new testing is expensive....although it SHOULD be the new standard in boxing, it's unreasonable to assume the commissions will take on this extra expense for smaller fights/fighters......

bottom line, for mosley, i can almost guarantee floyd will ask for the testing, as mosley is a known cheat....

neither of the other two guys you named are suspected of using performance enhancers like pacquiao is......add to that, this is the biggest fight in boxing history, you guys should WANT to make sure "everything is on the up and up."

you can't justify pacquiao not willing to be tested, by asking if other fighters will or have been asked to take the same tests. like i said, this is the biggest fight in boxing history here, and if a fighter is willing to throw that away, b/c he doesn't want to be drug tested randomly, then that tells me all i want or need or care to know about said fighter......

enjoy pacquiao-malinaggi, cuz i won't be watching.......

JAT

Comment

Kevin Johnson sucks, i mean what was he thinking when he was trying to look like an old version Toney but a special one who doesn't throw punches and doesn't move his legs.
          Mofo must be a crack head.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
            first of all, the new testing is expensive....although it SHOULD be the new standard in boxing, it's unreasonable to assume the commissions will take on this extra expense for smaller fights/fighters......

bottom line, for mosley, i can almost guarantee floyd will ask for the testing, as mosley is a known cheat....

neither of the other two guys you named are suspected of using performance enhancers like pacquiao is......add to that, this is the biggest fight in boxing history, you guys should WANT to make sure "everything is on the up and up."

you can't justify pacquiao not willing to be tested, by asking if other fighters will or have been asked to take the same tests. like i said, this is the biggest fight in boxing history here, and if a fighter is willing to throw that away, b/c he doesn't want to be drug tested randomly, then that tells me all i want or need or care to know about said fighter......

enjoy pacquiao-malinaggi, cuz i won't be watching.......

JAT
            Pacquiao is refusing because it's above and beyond the standard in boxing. You just justified other fights not requiring it because it's above and beyond the standard. You contradict yourself just like Floyd.

Comment

if blood testing will be done on the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight (if it pushes through at all), then it should be mandatory to all fights. Which means its the call of the Nevada commission to change their policy.

It is ironic to see GBP pushing for the blood testing for roids when De La Hoya and Mosley, partners and owners of GBP having been positive for illegal substances, yet getting off lightly.

Comment

of course not.
                Matthew Hatton isn't a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  Pacquiao is refusing because it's above and beyond the standard in boxing. You just justified other fights not requiring it because it's above and beyond the standard. You contradict yourself just like Floyd.
                  pac is refusing, b/c he's superstitious and afraid of needles....

i also said, the tests were expensive, so at this point, its unreasonable to assume they'd use them for smaller fights/fighters....

also, hatton is not a suspected cheat, like pacquiao is. considering that, plus the magnitude of this fight, there's no reason why the tests shouldn't be conducted.....

10 million dollars a lb. coming in overweight is also beyond the standard.....floyd accepted that idiot. if he hadn't, and the fight had been called off b/c of it, then everybody would be sitting here saying floyd was either 1) planning to cheat or 2) afraid to fight pac.

pac does it, and it's OK b/c it's beyond the "norm."

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                    pac is refusing, b/c he's superstitious and afraid of needles....

i also said, the tests were expensive, so at this point, its unreasonable to assume they'd use them for smaller fights/fighters....

also, hatton is not a suspected cheat, like pacquiao is. considering that, plus the magnitude of this fight, there's no reason why the tests shouldn't be conducted.....

10 million dollars a lb. coming in overweight is also beyond the standard.....floyd accepted that idiot. if he hadn't, and the fight had been called off b/c of it, then everybody would be sitting here saying floyd was either 1) planning to cheat or 2) afraid to fight pac.

pac does it, and it's OK b/c it's beyond the "norm."
                    Unlike Pacquiao and steroids there's actually precedence and proof to make that request reasonable. Who really besides the Mayweathers and their fans/bandwagon jumpers, their promoters, and Malignaggi who thinks everyone in boxing is dirty is suspecting pacquiao of cheating???

Why??? Because he's rose through so many weightclasses and done what noone else has done??? Floyd said himself it was nothing and not impressive at all. "when i was 16 i also weighed 106lbs" "while he was gettin knocked out by nobodies i was winning fighter of the year awards"

Comment

Working...
                    X